Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
U mean Siri…. Google Assistant
Yeah but imagine a smarter version you can customize to fit your needs, not have tap into a cloud service with restriction, and also you can have it likely deploy apps on the server like its GitHub?

You can ask Siri to give you a recipe, you could ask this AI to write a term paper, source it using the papers you have on the server, and then add graphs as needed, and then submit it to blackboard.

Last edited:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah but imagine a smarter version you can customize to fit your needs, not have tap into a cloud service with restriction, and also you can have it likely deploy apps on the server like its GitHub?

You can ask Siri to give you a recipe, you could ask this AI to write a term paper, source it using the papers you have on the server, and then add graphs as needed, and then submit it to blackboard.
that basically what Siri is
guarantee next Apple event they will have a more advanced Siri

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
that basically what Siri is
guarantee next Apple event they will have a more advanced Siri
Yeah but Siri can’t deploy apps or programs. It’s bound to apples terms of service, and it can’t create something unique for you.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah but Siri can’t deploy apps or programs. It’s bound to apples terms of service, and it can’t create something unique for you.
this is a good comparison vid

google assistant is pretty close
but it makes sense not being as in depth being that its on a mobile device

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just signed up

What differences are you seeing from chatgpt
I jumped the gun slightly

Pros so far is that it's faster that ChatGPT like instant, I like the small touch that you can copy a answer easier than in chatgpt. It did have current information set which was nice

The answers don't feel natural though they feel Googled? if that makes sense.I asked both bard and chatgpt the same question (how to create a site) and chatgpt gave me a more natural answer. also bard only allows one search at a time. Plus I have been using Google products since Google search was toolbar and I have seen them cancel enough products that I get suspicious

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
If they ever upload ChapGPT to one of those Boston Dynamics robots, it's over for us
giphy.gif