Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just created a 21 page PowerPoint presentation/with ballpoints in less than 15 seconds

Holy shyt.

Yall might be roiling your eyes but I literally just learned how to really use it today. shyt I just signed up less than 4 hours ago
welcome to the club breh, I got this thing writing automation macros for my excel sheets at work, literally not a day goes by I don't use it

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
welcome to the club breh, I got this thing writing automation macros for my excel sheets at work, literally not a day goes by I don't use it

I'm gonna create a new excel workflow worksheet for our department this weekend. I definitely need your help homie. I'll PM you tomorrow once I get started hopefully you can help with the help of chatgp

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I like to play some text based games that require a lot of Lua scripting to monitor and defend against affliction and attacks well. I wanted to update my system, but I never got around to it it because bug checking was always a very long and boring process. Well with this A.I. I am able to not only easily bug check my code, but it will even demonstrate how the code works when run right in front of me with examples. It makes checking my code ridiculously easy. So much so that I may actually retake up my hobby of playing a combat MUD again.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna create a new excel workflow worksheet for our department this weekend. I definitely need your help homie. I'll PM you tomorrow once I get started hopefully you can help with the help of chatgp

hit me up, am not a pro but have gotten pretty good at prompting

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I just created a 21 page PowerPoint presentation/with ballpoints in less than 15 seconds

Holy shyt.

Yall might be roiling your eyes but I literally just learned how to really use it today. shyt I just signed up less than 4 hours ago
It gave you the ideas for the pages and content or did it create it create it for you?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It gave you the ideas for the pages and content or did it create it create it for you?

I took a paragraph from a question I asked the chat took the answer and used a PowerPoint ai generator and it made me a 21 page presentation

shyt crazy

Wild part is, I haven't used PowerPoint in over 10 years

shyt is scary honestly