Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

For folks who are into making music, FL Studio's next update going to have piano roll scripting so using Python you can make API calls to ChatGPT, Hooktheory, etc. give it your chord progression get suggestions back and have the script automatically write the results right into the piano roll with a single click or hotkey command.

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if people are really naive, or deep down they know what’s happening and refuse to accept it. A lot of copium discussing this.
I just dont know how someone can get a breakdown on its capabilities, play around with it for even a few minutes, see others use it and what they been able to get out of it and understand this is a purposely nerfed version that learns more and gets better with every use and not understand this is probably the biggest disruptor of our lifetime outside of the internet itself. I cant think of anything bigger

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
I just played around with it the first time this week, it wrote me a new resume in minutes

this shyt still scares the fukk out of me, and my job could probably be replaced now, feel like this is gonna replace a lot of jobs very soon
i wonder what kind of jobs yall work where you think a machine could easily replace you 😆

Daps
i wonder what kind of jobs yall work where you think a machine could easily replace you 😆

I mean you can draw some bullshyt on a napkin and chatgpt can build you a website off that one bullshyt picture. And that’s just a peon example of what it can do. At this point we shouldn’t downplay it as just a machine.

Daps
:what:Almost 50% of the jobs today can be replaced by a machine