Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
i have a job interview for a financial aid call representative position in my school with no finance exp. just a few basic accounting classes. what should i put in chatgpt
:lupe:
the lady is a bw i inquired a while back in person so hopefully she shows me love

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Remember the old proverb, when white people catch a cold, black people get pneumonia. In this country, nothing ever negatively effects white people without black people getting it worse.
Nah shyt like this doesn’t effect people that’s already poor
Only fukks up the middle class

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The economy is interconnected. Nothing ever effects one sector without eventually effecting another.

For instance, if middle class people lose their jobs, they purchase less goods like clothes, fast food, Uber eats, groceries. In turn, due to the loss of revenue, those stores and goods manufacturers lay off workers. Who works low wage service jobs and warehouse jobs? Poor people.

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
i have a job interview for a financial aid call representative position in my school with no finance exp. just a few basic accounting classes. what should i put in chatgpt
:lupe:
the lady is a bw i inquired a while back in person so hopefully she shows me love

What does a financial aid call representative do? I wish I could say what to put in chatgpt to help you out?

@Double Burger With Cheese what do you think he should put in chatgpt?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You're wrong. This just widens the gap since the children of the poor won't be able to climb socially. For example, I know white and Asian kids using chatGPT in their classrooms since their school can afford the GPT plus subscription. Yall seen what GPT-4 can do with music? A lot of these producers about to go out of business. Anyone who ISN'T using GPT-4 right now might fall behind.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
What does a financial aid call representative do? I wish I could say what to put in chatgpt to help you out?

@Double Burger With Cheese what do you think he should put in chatgpt?
any financial aid questions students have i would answer them for the department. it seems like simple memorization work but i fear they’re still going to ask a lot of finance based questions to test my prior knowledge. i cheated through all my finance and acct. classes and only have basic knowledge

:snoop:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
This shyt is nearly instant. I watched a stream where they were just coming up with scripts and song lyrics. There's a separate AI/site that can take those lyrics/scripts and put the proper voices to them. The future is spooky.
You happen to know the website to put voices to text?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
any financial aid questions students have i would answer them for the department. it seems like simple memorization work but i fear they’re still going to ask a lot of finance based questions to test my prior knowledge. i cheated through all my finance and acct. classes and only have basic knowledge

:snoop:

Good luck regardless man, you might still get the position!

How were you able to get the interview in the first place? What did you have on your resume?
:blessed:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Good luck regardless man, you might still get the position!

How were you able to get the interview in the first place? What did you have on your resume?
:blessed:
thanks bro. i was a key holder for an alcohol distributor so i handled some cash duties and closed the department but outside of that i don’t know shyt. i found a way to make my resume look very flowery and stand out aesthetically. i also added my relevant class experience to look like a better candidate

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The economy is interconnected. Nothing ever effects one sector without eventually effecting another.

For instance, if middle class people lose their jobs, they purchase less goods like clothes, fast food, Uber eats, groceries. In turn, due to the loss if revenue, those stores and goods manufactures lay off workers. Who works low wage service jobs and warehouse jobs? Poor people.
It will just make more people poor
If you already poor your subsidies will just go up
Rich people will have more money and spend more