Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
People dont know, these language models are going to transform the world, for better or for worse.

Get on the train now, eventually this application will be small enough to be hosted locally on your own home pc/network
World is gonna change, I dont know how someone can use this and walk away like things will stay the same. This is just the first round, this thing will grow soo fast it will make peoples heads spin.. Every walk of life will be affected..

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They took it away?
yes and no, it used to say (turbo) next to the 3.5 then one day I got a message since I selected this mode previously it was now going to my default mode, it's even faster but not as smart as 4

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Just got offered a manager role today :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Was typing questions as the hiring manager asked them to me in ChatGPT and was sounding smarter than I ever sounded before. (use a clickless keyboard so they can't hear you typing)

I swear this shyt is God tier if you know how to ask the right questions and bullshyt on the fly

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

FrWnJ1eXsAIxjgJ

FrWnJ1gXsAMq08I