Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Welcome to the singularity.
Netflix had a decent anime on this. At a certain point of intelligence the AI became homicidal but it actually had become the equivalent of God and was making decisions on that level. All the AI’s we're running around in Alexa and echo dot type bodies

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This is now just imagine in a year or so dangerous times brehs
I tried to say that earlier in thread, guys were dismissive saying they can use it to do all their work.. Im like breh, they gonna use it to replace you and do your work.. Its not 10 years away, not even 5.. If they released a version to public and it could do ALL that in an instant, just imagine what they got in chamber.. And the competition is gonna be FIERCE so they not gonna hold back capabilities..

Microsoft CEO was sooooo giddy at prospect of getting Google money printing machine in search that the path of destruction which is jobs lost will mean little to them. Google put the green light because nothing last forever and this is real threat at their Trillion dollar Moat..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Netflix had a decent anime on this. At a certain point of intelligence the AI became homicidal but it actually had become the equivalent of God and was making decisions on that level. All the AI’s we're running around in Alexa and echo dot type bodies
We seen this play out many times, whether it be terminator, matrix, or whatever anime you talking about.. These people seem not to care so we are on the road to endgame now.. Once the AI can collab with boston dynamics and build itself, our overlords will take over from there.. :blessed:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
for those struggles with using this try this method

I struggled and was unimpressed for a couple of months until I learned how to prompt it correctly I don't use this method every time btw

I think the biggest issue is to formulate your prompt correctly

I definitely need to read up more about variations of prompt usage

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think the biggest issue is to formulate your prompt correctly

I definitely need to read up more about variations of prompt usage
I think as it gets smarter and more "conscious" prompting will be less important, but yes for right now asking the question right is key, something else that helps a ton is pre feeding it information, that is let's say you want to write something about the history football. Copy and paste 3 articles about the subject then go and ask it any question or research you want it to do