Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
it's beyond a tool since it's doing the actual work for you. It's like if you could punch the equation into the calculator and it solved the problem for you and wrote the proof as well.

Several iterations of AI has revealed they are actually demons, but people won't realize it until it's too late.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Yall thought it was one way, chatgpt said its gonna be another way.. shyt gonna start employing people to do its dirty work.. :wow:

GrotesqueCleanDanishswedishfarmdog-max-1mb.gif

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I tried to say that earlier in thread, guys were dismissive saying they can use it to do all their work.. Im like breh, they gonna use it to replace you and do your work.. Its not 10 years away, not even 5.. If they released a version to public and it could do ALL that in an instant, just imagine what they got in chamber.. And the competition is gonna be FIERCE so they not gonna hold back capabilities..

Microsoft CEO was sooooo giddy at prospect of getting Google money printing machine in search that the path of destruction which is jobs lost will mean little to them. Google put the green light because nothing last forever and this is real threat at their Trillion dollar Moat..
This will hit black folks the hardest though. Dark times ahead....

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I use it, there are plenty of amazing uses for it, it's helped me immensely. There are limitations and those positions are ones that are secure.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I tried to say that earlier in thread, guys were dismissive saying they can use it to do all their work.. Im like breh, they gonna use it to replace you and do your work.. Its not 10 years away, not even 5.. If they released a version to public and it could do ALL that in an instant, just imagine what they got in chamber.. And the competition is gonna be FIERCE so they not gonna hold back capabilities..

Microsoft CEO was sooooo giddy at prospect of getting Google money printing machine in search that the path of destruction which is jobs lost will mean little to them. Google put the green light because nothing last forever and this is real threat at their Trillion dollar Moat..
its takes companies years to upgrade operating systems on their computers
you really think they gonna change protocols in less than 5yrs
that would be a huge risk