Y'all heard about ChatGPT yet? AI instantly generates question answers, entire essays etc.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don't know what most of that means. It coded a login screen?
yes, then styled it a specific way when asked to.

Neumorphic UX example

7RFxayK.png

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I used this shyt to write a proposal, outline the subsequent strategy after said proposal was approved for q1 AND help out with front end VUE code (I only know CSS and vanilla JavaScript) on a side project / startup I got going with two Brehs.

Oh, I also had it write out a draft marking plan for that side project. The ideas we came up with over 2 years it produced in 3 seconds. Which Validated them and gave us more.

Oh and a few short story scripts I put in the drawer after I went corporate. This thing thinks they are fire and they work and gave me some great ideas to run with.

Even if you’ve mastered every single Google search operator and are a certified Google Kung-Fu black belt it would take you a week, 300 tabs and a thousand search terms to get what I got over the course of a few hours.

Google needs to commit search engine suicide now and release whatever they have (trust me they got something better than this and don’t know what to do with it) to the public.
This whole post is basically what it will mean in the working world.

This is only the beginning.

Remember as more people use it (and use the internet or give it more ideas share ideas) it only makes it better.

Think of how much intel it'll have after a year. Then 5 years. Not to mention how much better we improve things :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
This has already changed my life in 24 hrs. I've used it to create a capacity model for my teams workload. shyt. It was on the money this will do 80% of my job I just have to make some edits.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I'm actually kind of scared of this shyt. I used it to write a blog post for my company and it was on the money with some minor edit. I'm going to have to bush my content manager after the new year.
All I need is something to write meta tags and I'm I'm all set.
What a wicked and demonic thing this sorcerous technology is. Just the latest example of the system eating its own tail.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has already changed my life in 24 hrs. I've used it to create a capacity model for my teams workload. shyt. It was on the money this will do 80% of my job I just have to make some edits.
and in 24 months the company will be using the bot to write the capacity model and you will be a wal-mart greeter

:blessed: