Y’all hate Elon Musk but still on his platform?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Make it make sense. If you hate that nikka, delete your account and stop posting links from the site.

:dahell: I haven’t had an account since he took it over. And honestly any black people still on there is a fukking disgrace, yall cool with sitting there being racially abused constantly? Have some dignity.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I hate thecoli sometimes
And it has white supremacist rhetoric but I still post here....

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make it make sense. If you hate that nikka, delete your account and stop posting links from the site.

:dahell: I haven’t had an account since he took it over. And honestly any black people still on there is a fukking disgrace, yall cool with sitting there being racially abused constantly? Have some dignity.
I can agree with this & I’m part of the disgrace. I’ve been slowly decreasing my usage on there

This issue is if you’re on social media you are guaranteed to run across something Twitter related. Before Elon it became the go to site to communicate & also spread information. Fact is it’s not going to be overnight people stop using it

But I get what you’re saying & you’re right.

Daps
342.png

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

And what, you think Instagram is owned by Malcolm X? :mjlol:

China has Muslims in concentration camps also, you going to stop using iPhones and other Chinese made products?

Get the fukk out of here with your “dignity” :dead: