Yall Do Realize Waka Is One Of The Fakest Right?

Daps
Im a Philly dude but I got peeps and fam in Atlanta...they all tell me dude is mush down there in the streets

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Can anybody speak on the details over the situation between Waka and Slick Pulla (and the Congressmen?)

Traveling deep down a black hole of related videos after watching that Waka interview. Seeing lots of ignorant threats, and challenges being issued, looking for some character development and plot lines!

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Cuz most of y'all actually know Waka, Gooch & Ross right?

Y'all was with Waka when he was coming up?

Y'all was with Gucci when he caught that body?

Y'all was with Ross those 10 years after he stopped being a CO?

:sitdown:

If anything y'all the fake nikkas. You read a lil interview or watched a video of some no name rapper tryna get some "street cred" and think y'all know everything about the nikkas.

:stopitslime: :beli:

Just listen to the music nd keep it moving.

And to the TS, Waka keeps it realer than a lot of people in the rap game do. He holds his tongue for no man. So as far as I'm concerned Waka is a real nikka.

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC

If anything y'all the fake nikkas. You read a lil interview or watched a video of some no name rapper tryna get some "street cred" and think y'all know everything about the nikkas.

And to the TS, Waka keeps it realer than a lot of people in the rap game do. He holds his tongue for no man. So as far as I'm concerned Waka is a real nikka.

:childplease: who gives a fukk if he doesnt hold his tongue for industry cats? He is a fukkin fraud. just because he is actually ignorant and loudmouthed doesnt make him real

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
:stopitslime:Of course I would get stomped out by 20 niccas. 1 on 1 I would wash Waka easily. In my younger years when I was hanging with ignorant people, I would have pulled a stunt like that and washed that nicca and his people.

Lil Scrappy remembers when I was young and pulled stunts like that when he came to Candler Rd. thinking shyt was sweet. He left with spit on his face and I had a G'z Up chain until my cousin made me give it back.

:duck:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
nikkas claiming ross is a fraud don't know who he really is. the nikka gets co-signs from gs on every coast. REAL THOROUGH nikkas in hip-hop give this nikka co-signs. basically, if ross is a fraud, a lot of nikkas out here are playing themselves. they always bring up the fact he was a co. ross didn't enter the rap game for nearly a DECADE after he left that co gig. and the nikka had cake before rap. you do the math.

look at the people that ross surrounds himself with. you think gunplay is an actor? torch is an actor? the gs he roll with are actors? stop buying into the whiteboy nonsense peddled by ross haters on sohh.

how you know ole fatboy had paper before he came into the rap game? i need some lanks, nikka :common:

as far as I'm concerned, ross is an actor and so are the people he associates with

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey

well actually a member of this board is from Clay co which is where waka is from and they grew up at the same time.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Waka uncle was some big time dealer from NY, here he is talking about waka being in the garage rappin

[ame=http://youtu.be/gKKYtFWMaJY]EX DRUG DEALER BIMMY SMASHED EVELYN SAYS WAKA CRASHED HIS MAYBACH - YouTube[/ame]

egolessindigo

G O H A R D
Daps
Reppin
N E W W O R L D N Y
nikka flocka said a person and a animal is two different people
comeon.png