Yall Do Realize Waka Is One Of The Fakest Right?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Negroes love hearing how 'real' a rapper is until that rapper gets caught up for doing 'real things'... talking about C Murda sooo gangsta oooohhh.. then he gets that case for life, all of a sudden it's, "well he's so dumb. how you a millionaire and be out there in them streets like that?"

Musicians are entertainers. If they are making money legit, then why in the world would they even want to still be out there in them streets shooting aks, selling drugs and putting themselves in a position to get locked up? Them 'real rappers' are the ones that don't last long because they are getting shot or locked up.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Negroes love hearing how 'real' a rapper is until that rapper gets caught up for doing 'real things'... talking about C Murda sooo gangsta oooohhh.. then he gets that case for life, all of a sudden it's, "well he's so dumb. how you a millionaire and be out there in them streets like that?"

Musicians are entertainers. If they are making money legit, then why in the world would they even want to still be out there in them streets shooting aks, selling drugs and putting themselves in a position to get locked up? Them 'real rappers' are the ones that don't last long because they are getting shot or locked up.
Exactly. Free Biggavell

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

That's not the point of the thread... It's stating that he wasn't the guy he portrays himself to be in his music.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
That's not the point of the thread... It's stating that he wasn't the guy he portrays himself to be in his music.

okay...and why are u losing sleep over this shyt??? :why:

it's MUSIC...not a FUKKING DOCUMENTARY.....

and if that shyt is so damn serious to your petty simple minded ass

Why don't you DO SOMETHING ABOUT "MR. REAL N1GGA" :violent:

see you are the MAIN REASON why we REALLY NEED FATHERS PRESENT IN THE HOME :umad:

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC

see you are the MAIN REASON why we REALLY NEED FATHERS PRESENT IN THE HOME :umad:

I dont think anyone but you is losing sleep over this shyt :leostare:

Especially when you typing in caps my dude:why:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

Suge Knight Jr.???

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Suge Knight Jr.???

Yeah thats him, I dapped him up earlier, cause I guess it seemed like he's matured, as have I.

But As I recall, Suge Knight Jr. was the biggest phony liar on SOHH, basically digesting all he can in FEDS and Don Diva Magazines and comes back to give accounts as though he were there or "knows people" roundabout.

I caught him in some lies about brooklyn, too. nikka didn't know a damn thing or a soul.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Yeah thats him, I dapped him up earlier, cause I guess it seemed like he's matured, as have I.

But As I recall, Suge Knight Jr. was the biggest phony liar on SOHH, basically digesting all he can in FEDS and Don Diva Magazines and comes back to give accounts as though he were there or "knows people" roundabout.

I caught him in some lies about brooklyn, too. nikka didn't know a damn thing or a soul.

Yeah he been a hoe...

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
did someone in this thread earlier say gucci mane was a fake lol?

didnt he blast and kill some fools that tried to rob him haha?

that seems like the opposite to fake to me.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Musicians are entertainers. If they are making money legit, then why in the world would they even want to still be out there in them streets shooting aks, selling drugs and putting themselves in a position to get locked up?

a better question is if they are making money legitimately then why in the world would they want to push and promote nothing but the gangster lifestyle of shooting aks, selling drugs and putting themselves in a position to get locked up? An entertainer has no qualms with making it clear he's just entertaining. Rappers, on the other hand, would feel completely disrespected if you told them they're not living what they rap about and they're just entertainers. these dudes are paid fairy tale tellers, that is all, they really do want you to think what they're saying is the truth. :scusthov: