Yall Do Realize Waka Is One Of The Fakest Right?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
nikka stfu... how dont care how many "stories" u have... gucci caught a body... until u do i dont wanna hear that b.s

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
nikka stfu... how dont care how many "stories" u have... gucci caught a body... until u do i dont wanna hear that b.s

If you ran in my crib with tools for abduction and murder if the burner was close I would turn you into a John Doe too. Any man will kill if his life is in danger and he can help himself.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
If you ran in my crib with tools for abduction and murder if the burner was close I would turn you into a John Doe too. Any man will kill if his life is in danger and he can help himself.

Yeah it sound good... thats real easy to say

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it sound good... thats real easy to say

It's real easy to do. This ain't some movie shyt....or some wannabe tough guy "I'll kill you" shyt....but I have a gun, and it's sole purpose is protecting my home. If you think me, Gucci Mane or anyone else with half a sense of self-preservation, wouldn't pull a trigger to protect their home, you're insane.

Hell there is whole laws (Castle Doctrine) which revolves around the topic because it happens so often.

Fred.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
It's real easy to do. This ain't some movie shyt....or some wannabe tough guy "I'll kill you" shyt....but I have a gun, and it's sole purpose is protecting my home. If you think me, Gucci Mane or anyone else with half a sense of self-preservation, wouldn't pull a trigger to protect their home, you're insane.

Hell there is whole laws (Castle Doctrine) which revolves around the topic because it happens so often.

Fred.

It wont like he was just at home and ppl ran in.. he was at a bytch crib and nikkas ran in.. alot of nikkas wouldve froze up.. so save the tough guy shyt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It wont like he was just at home and ppl ran in.. he was at a bytch crib and nikkas ran in.. alot of nikkas wouldve froze up.. so save the tough guy shyt

If you seriously think defending yourself....not any kind of gangster shyt....but just bare minimum protecting your own life....is some "tough guy shyt", you need to kill yourself.

Fred.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
If you seriously think defending yourself....not any kind of gangster shyt....but just bare minimum protecting your own life....is some "tough guy shyt", you need to kill yourself.

Fred.

Lol see now you puttin woords in my mouth.. so u tellin me every nikka that is chillin wit a bytch maybe rollin a blunt doin who knows what... nikkas kick in the door alot of ppl would be startled, n not react fast enough.. dont mean u not man enough to defend yourself, just got caught slippin

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
OP knows what the deal is. Waka been soft as shyt rapping about that life he doesnt live. Word to Kebo Gotti

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Fred.

Not everyone is going to make the same choices as far as a "fight or flight" situation. You have those who will fight, those who will flight(try to escape), and those who will freeze up like a deer in headlights. Like dude said, easier said than done.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:stopitslime:Of course I would get stomped out by 20 niccas. 1 on 1 I would wash Waka easily. In my younger years when I was hanging with ignorant people, I would have pulled a stunt like that and washed that nicca and his people.

Lil Scrappy remembers when I was young and pulled stunts like that when he came to Candler Rd. thinking shyt was sweet. He left with spit on his face and I had a G'z Up chain until my cousin made me give it back.

Then what did you mean by "they would've got ripped apart" in that post that you edited? :stopitslime: