Yall Do Realize Waka Is One Of The Fakest Right?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Damn, what on earth happened to Juice Man? The last I heard he got into some sort of situation and got beat up or something like that, can anyone elaborate? :ohhh:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We know the history, of course you are gonna be partial to ClayCo because that's what you rep but Decatur and Atlanta know that shyt is pie as hell. Niccas know South Side Mafia and Hit Squad was beefing (SSM was crushing sh1t) and a majority of those niccas from both parties went to prison for that shoot out or other charges but Waka skated untouched but he had the nerve to say he runs "Grove St.". In the mean time Deb was in the industry and funding charities n' sh1t while her child was acting like he had it rough out here in the streets, that's called clown sh1t.

Then Kebo wanted to be on some rapping shyt and asked him to ask his mother to help him out. Waka ended up taking off and let his mom fukk all of his friends over but they were the ones who weren't loyal for wanting to be paid properly for their contributions to his regional hits.... :smugfavre:

You're right for the most part, but I'm just going to quote what I said when I first joined here:
I find all of the ducktales i hear about waka amusing. I lived in clayco my whole life, went to morrow high until i got kick out then moved right off of hw85 when i went to riverdale. Its funny cause i was reppin blood when nearly everyone else was folk or crip. The only other bloods were mostly asian dudes when we was in highschool. Waka was just some quiet ass background nikka. Southside mafia where the ones calling the shots at the time and i hung with them. Not once did i see waka doing shyt around the hood.

Sent from my Abacus
I forgot to add that i do remember him in the studio around the time when ssm made that song "duck when we buss" but other than that, he was no gang banger, jackboy, or dopeman. And if he did sell mid, he wasn't known as the dude to go to. Another funny thing about a bsm member is that one of em from t-squad/dirt gang was a suppose to be a hardcore folk nation member. I even remember when i got word that this nikka snuck a blood. Yet now this nikka is rapping with a said "blood" and is wearing red? That tells you right then how fake these dude are and how serious they are bout that gang life.

Sent from my Abacus
Im going off of only what i know. I remember hit squad, but they were crips from lovejoy/north clayton. That being said you know why i aint fukk with em. Most nikkas aint gonna call out bs because most nikkas are false flaggin dikk riders. You sound like you from clayco too so let me ask you this. How is it that from ??-07 everyone was crip or folk, now everyone blood. Also most people aint gonna call out someone who putting they city on the map, im just calling it how i see it.

Sent from my Abacus

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
:stopitslime:Of course I would get stomped out by 20 niccas. 1 on 1 I would wash Waka easily. In my younger years when I was hanging with ignorant people, I would have pulled a stunt like that and washed that nicca and his people.

Lil Scrappy remembers when I was young and pulled stunts like that when he came to Candler Rd. thinking shyt was sweet. He left with spit on his face and I had a G'z Up chain until my cousin made me give it back.

:laff:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:stopitslime:Of course I would get stomped out by 20 niccas. 1 on 1 I would wash Waka easily. In my younger years when I was hanging with ignorant people, I would have pulled a stunt like that and washed that nicca and his people.

Lil Scrappy remembers when I was young and pulled stunts like that when he came to Candler Rd. thinking shyt was sweet. He left with spit on his face and I had a G'z Up chain until my cousin made me give it back.

*Remembers when Scrappy went to Stone Mountain High with blonde hair trying to be sisqo*

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I don't know about any of this shyt but I remember when Dunkin got killed and Waka tweeted something like "It shouldn't have been him I've done way more shyt than him"....

My first inclination was no.....you probably haven't :rudy:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I don't know about any of this shyt but I remember when Dunkin got killed and Waka tweeted something like "It shouldn't have been him I've done way more shyt than him"....

My first inclination was no.....you probably haven't :rudy:

I'm not tryin to shyt on that man but that entire situation was fukked up, dude got killed over a piece of candy :what: Waka needs to sit his ass down somewhere, dude got into the game because of his mom.

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
I'm not tryin to shyt on that man but that entire situation was fukked up, dude got killed over a piece of candy :what: Waka needs to sit his ass down somewhere, dude got into the game because of his mom.

WRONG. But if what Bdirty Said is true ALL of them Hitsquad nikkas FAKE then Cause Now They Wear Lime Green Flags on the right Side And You Went to School With Dirtgang Bdirty?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WRONG. But if what Bdirty Said is true ALL of them Hitsquad nikkas FAKE then Cause Now They Wear Lime Green Flags on the right Side And You Went to School With Dirtgang Bdirty?

True, those dirtgang nikkas went to morrow and most of them stay around hammond ct. When I was living around that area I stayed on old rex morrow rd. Dirt gang didn't exist at the time; they called themselves Tsquad and were folk nation (it was only 3-5 of em then). I got expelled in the 11th grade and stayed with my aunt in riverdale off of hwy 85. BTW I've been GKB since 2003.

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
ohh i Recently Met Them nikkas i say 2010 they were your average click of young wild nikkas And its About 250 of dem nikkas now smh. i got Fam All Around The A

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:russ:

No hate to flocka but this shyt is classic brehs

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
u can hear alot of that new york in that nikka voice during this interview...ol transplant ass nikka

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Tbh waka is a cool dude, and makes better trap boy gully ignorant music than these "real" niggys so I'm not fazed about him not living that gangsta life

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Waka on Canibus:

"He was hard. L bodied him, put him in a trash can"