Y’all can have Brazil, Ethiopia, DC wow :wow:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm not your dude. Go fold up somewhere. That was just a side point. I've been there, plus I see beautiful women in real life without looking at instagram from my mama's basement. This xenophobic/schizophrenic poster has an issue with people like myself then turn around and brag about making childless kids with the 'foreigners' he doesn't like. Not everybody winks at that hypocrisy. It's not being catty its staying an opinion on stupidity. You look dumb calling somebody catty then making a catty post. You just like him, birds of a feather. :umad:
yea I do get a bit annoyen when you clowns try to hash out your petty beefs in a thread and end up derailing it.. I aint come in a thread aobut s. African women to see you throwing a tantrum cause you don't believe him..
You are spending way too many posts trying to prove this nikkas is a fraud, but don't nobody care, he came in with pics to prove his point and you have 28034 posts arguing with him.. If he aint what he say he is and you know it, then why are you in this thread? its not like he going to be like "oh man you got me lol" you look crazy spending so much time derailing this thread..

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
so did you accept her offer:shaq:
nah, kid would be half US so you know uhhhh, we don't have the best child support laws b.....you'll meet her when you come over, maybe....she's a bit off her rocker. But yo, set aside like $200 when you come. We are hitting up Durban man. Had a blast this past weekend