Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
Not compared to some of their neighbors
GLIe09i.png

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I've had multiple friends study in SA and they all eat good.

I'm not doubting that because being a Black American male in a foreign country is :ahh:. But some cats who have the means and a lack of sense will look at this thread like :gladbron: then spend $1500-2000 for a flight to be like :stopitslime: afterwards. That's why I recommended using apps to connect with women there.

The average woman everywhere is just that, average.

The point of threads like this is to highlight the 8s and better, and SA does have bad bytches, fukk a Tinder I been there. Are there ugly broads, of course, but that's the same everywhere.

An American black male (non-lame & non :flabbynsick:) on foreign land is going to do well.

See the above. I agree but I don't wanna see brehs booking flights then being pissed at the quality when they get back. Another thing is I don't want a breh putting mucho dinero towards a trip then wondering why they can't pull women like this. :yeshrug:,

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
lol nevermind I see you and the other dude are Poiteir's boyfriends.
My dude, you are in a thread about beautiful women, with enough pictures to support that claim and all you can do is argue with the TS like a female.... why are you so angry would you rather see the men of S. Africa? post pics or insightful info or keep it moving... Ole catty ass nikkas

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I'm African dummy. All you know is internet pics. You can't be an expert googling from your mama's basement.
:dead:

Dude is mad confused.. He stays shytting on foreigners now all of a sudden he wants to go to Africa because he found some hoes on google images..

I bet $100 this bytch doesn't even have a visa

What he needs to go is stay his ass in the A and stick to his "dirty south" weave wearing African American "hoes" :aicmon:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:snoop:

They are lighter 1. Khoi blood 2. Farther from the equator. People rarely get Sudanese Black in Southern Africa, usually Beyonce to Gabrielle Union in skin tone.

oh i know there are various shades of black in africa... but i can almost always tell when some shyt aint natural.
chest darker than your face & arms... bleachers look off, like Sammy Sosa & the Wayans in White Chicks

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Dude is mad confused.. He stays shytting on foreigners now all of a sudden he wants to go to Africa because he found some hoes on google images..

I bet $100 this bytch doesn't even have a visa

What he needs to go is stay his ass in the A and stick to his "dirty south" weave wearing African American "hoes" :aicmon:

Anybody in here FLUENT in French. I need some shyt translated
If you go through your girls personal emails and find dirt who has the high ground?
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/has-...-to-a-black-woman.332995/page-2#post-14100589
Have you ever had to beg/convince an ex to get back together?

:heh:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude, you are in a thread about beautiful women, with enough pictures to support that claim and all you can do is argue with the TS like a female.... why are you so angry would you rather see the men of S. Africa? post pics or insightful info or keep it moving... Ole catty ass nikkas

I'm not your dude. Go fold up somewhere. That was just a side point. I've been there, plus I see beautiful women in real life without looking at instagram from my mama's basement. This xenophobic/schizophrenic poster has an issue with people like myself then turn around and brag about making childless kids with the 'foreigners' he doesn't like. Not everybody winks at that hypocrisy. It's not being catty its staying an opinion on stupidity. You look dumb calling somebody catty then making a catty post. You just like him, birds of a feather. :umad:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
oh i know there are various shades of black in africa... but i can almost always tell when some shyt aint natural.
chest darker than your face & arms... bleachers look off, like Sammy Sosa & the Wayans in White Chicks

Nah breh, you can youtube videos of SA, Zimbabwe, etc....the people aren't pitch black nor have I heard of bleaching culture like in East/West though I'm sure some do.