Y’all can have Brazil, Ethiopia, DC wow :wow:

GhostBreh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
Never been yet! But @Cape Town JHB said December timeframe is the best time to go.

Damn right! "Ke Dezemba boss!" as we say here.

School's out, sun's out, lots of businesses wind down and everybody is turning up for the entire month. :steviej::myman::ohlawd::blessed:

giphy.gif

Fun fact: In September there is a spike in the number of births in South Africa. Nomsayin'? :mjlit:

Last edited:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
How’s Jozi in late May/early June? And explain the peak fukkery season in December.
Joburg will be more than fine that time. Even though it could be winter late may early June means still sunny weather galore.

Also even if it's a tad cold, Johannesburg is always popping off with events and weekly social events, people come out regardless of weather.

New York city is always popping, if you go to 5th Avenue around close to Christmas, it's gonna be mayhem, if you go there a few months later it's just the natural feel of a meg metropolitan city, that's what i mean by fukkery, December is holiday season AND peak Summertime.. So hoes is outchea heavy, people are spending money like crazy, everything is just more intense.

Meet a girl in April, on a Tuesday, she might only be free Saturday if she likes you, same scenario meet a girl December 12, she'll be down to meet up again later that night or the very next day (again if she likes you)... I remember last year December in Long Street, Cape Town, we went to a McDonald's way up long street towards Kloof Street, met some 20 year ol, spit game and she was immediately inviting me to a house party, talking about she's sleeping over at her friend's blah blah.
It might've been a Wednesday night or something.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
December is holiday season AND peak Summertime.. So hoes is outchea heavy, people are spending money like crazy, everything is just more intense.

Yep! Sounds like Nigeria in December as well. Everyone is in celebration mode. Dudes and girls are just moving out there differently.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No comparison. Brazilian women require a surgeon to get bodies like these African women :mjlol:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
What's your itinerary looking like down there?

My friend dragged me to Quilox last month and I'm glad I marked it off the bucket list, but there is no way in hell that I'm stepping foot in there in December.

Lol Quilox in December is madness. I did that and Spice Route last time I was there. Might do it again just because. Gonna be a brick to get a section though....

For real, I’m gonna kind of wing it. Only thing I have confirmed for when I touch ground is a wedding, a few family events and one of my boys end of year parties.

I actually got a few business meetings teed up so there’s that.

There are a bunch of events so no need to plan too hard tbh.

Hit my line when you touch ground.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lol Quilox in December is madness. I did that and Spice Route last time I was there. Might do it again just because. Gonna be a brick to get a section though....

For real, I’m gonna kind of wing it. Only thing I have confirmed for when I touch ground is a wedding, a few family events and one of my boys end of year parties.

I actually got a few business meetings teed up so there’s that.

There are a bunch of events so no need to plan too hard tbh.

Hit my line when you touch ground.

For sure.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Brehs i need a thorough breakdown on Durban. I've never hit that place up properly, as my name suggests i focus on the 2 major places in SA.

Where the rich bytchs of Durban, where the suga mommas, the working career types, the students, which plaids attract which crowds.

Me and a friend of mine from Baltimore gonna be there rolling together. I'm trying to lace him up with high end rich bytchs coz he recently moved there.

Which spots should we check out and frequent, not just night clubs. I need a thorough breakdown.