Y’all can have Brazil, Ethiopia, DC wow :wow:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I remember tellin you you wasnt leaving in your thread :russ:
I see no reason to move back besides my kid but me and her mom have worked out a plan where we alternate years with us. Even if I don't move back soon, good investment property. Oh yea, met some chicks who play in a b-ball league here. Maaaaaad cool. The Zulu chick I was talking about earlier is the manager of the squad. We're linking up later today and playing pick-up on campus. I'll snap some shots for you

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It's like dude went to south Africa and was like fukk keeping up with the NBA
I'm LWO fam...but I don't keep up with NBA as much. 1) cause we suck, 2) hard waking up at 2am to watch Bucks v T'wolves....I catch west coast games when I wake up for work

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
nah, kid would be half US so you know uhhhh, we don't have the best child support laws b.....you'll meet her when you come over, maybe....she's a bit off her rocker. But yo, set aside like $200 when you come. We are hitting up Durban man. Had a blast this past weekend
:myman: That's something I wanted to ask you, how far would 200 last me out there? I aint one of those bare minimum dudes tho,

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:myman: That's something I wanted to ask you, how far would 200 last me out there? I aint one of those bare minimum dudes tho,
you getting Arab $$$ so I wouldn't either. If you book now, flight shouldn't be no more than $90, hotel for 2-3 days may be $80-$110 (depending on where you want to stay). $150 for the weekend will get you fed, drunk, into clubs

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
:snoop:

They are lighter 1. Khoi blood 2. Farther from the equator. People rarely get Sudanese Black in Southern Africa, usually Beyonce to Gabrielle Union in skin tone.

LOL, you really don't know how to make up your mind, first according to you we are a bunch of mixed breeds, and now we are black black. Having a schizophrenic moment. LOL

All kidding aside it is a nice country, and i hope you have a good time.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I see no reason to move back besides my kid but me and her mom have worked out a plan where we alternate years with us. Even if I don't move back soon, good investment property. Oh yea, met some chicks who play in a b-ball league here. Maaaaaad cool. The Zulu chick I was talking about earlier is the manager of the squad. We're linking up later today and playing pick-up on campus. I'll snap some shots for you

Global game sparking relationships :blessed:

Either way you won.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
LOL, you really don't know how to make up your mind, first according to you we are a bunch of mixed breeds, and now we are black black. Having a schizophrenic moment. LOL

All kidding aside it is a nice country, and i hope you have a good time.

*South Sudanese :dame: