Y’all can have Brazil, Ethiopia, DC wow :wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is setting cats up for failure and disappointment if and when they touch down. All I can tell brehs is to go to Tinder and Badoo to pipeline and see that how the average woman looks.

I've had multiple friends study in SA and they all eat good.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This is setting cats up for failure and disappointment if and when they touch down. All I can tell brehs is to go to Tinder and Badoo to pipeline and see that how the average woman looks.

The average woman everywhere is just that, average.

The point of threads like this is to highlight the 8s and better, and SA does have bad bytches, fukk a Tinder I been there. Are there ugly broads, of course, but that's the same everywhere.

An American black male (non-lame & non :flabbynsick:) on foreign land is going to do well.

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
Laaawd!!!! I wanna go home
Fantasia-Gif.gif

fantasia-praising-o.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Isn't the aids rate in South Africa high as shyt?:merchant:

Wrap it up :yeshrug:

And like most places with high aids rates, it's unfortunately the poor that suffer the most, I doubt the university chicks dudes be fukking with from SA got a house in Virginia, but wrap it up.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you want my dikk fam?

You just called the next man fakkit in this thread, but you're the only one talking like a fakkit. .
Between this and bragging about creating fatherless kids in another country like the cacs do in east Asia, you're a mental case.