Y’all can have Brazil, Ethiopia, DC wow :wow:

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
Shut up cac you're not fooling anyone. Talking smack, but in a thread about africans, oogling over african women. AAs made this thread not the other way around. This is more like you saying fukk hamburgers shyt nasty while sitting in the middle of a McDonald's. Stupid motherfukker. Take your tap dancing shoes off, and take that conk out your hair.
I am an African you stupid muthafukka, genetically anyway:jawalrus:

:laff:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I am an African you stupid muthafukka, genetically anyway:jawalrus:

:laff:

fukk out of here, no african tells another african he's a spear chucker.

You're a butt hurt AA upset about a thread from a month ago, feelings still hurt and homotional, you went full retard and went c00nerrific on your own ancestors because of it. Where they do that at. My sig being proven yet again. In an african thread, seen me and couldn't wait to c00n.
w1y8n4.gif

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
fukk out of here, no african tells another african he's a spear chucker.

You're a butt hurt AA upset about a thread from a month ago, feelings still hurt and homotional, you went full retard and went c00nerrific on your own ancestors because of it. Where they do that at. My sig being proven yet again. In an african thread, seen me and couldn't wait to c00n.
w1y8n4.gif
I just know how to get under you African nikkas skin and hurt yalls feelins:yeshrug:And it obviously worked seein as how that ether still lingering for you to come back hours later.

If I have to drown myself just to make sure you die:francis: then so be it:manny:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I just know how to get under you African nikkas skin and hurt yalls feelins:yeshrug:And it obviously worked seein as how that ether still lingering for you to come back hours later.

If I have to drown myself just to make sure you die:francis: then so be it:manny:
You didn't get under anyone's skin, you just c00ned it up and got called out for it. I, am the one who got under your skin, you're still talking about the dramatic feelings you felt from weeks ago. I, on the other hand can't even remember who the fukk you are. And after this thread dies I won't even remember this conversation. You will though. You've already proven it.

"You keep coming back to this thread" First off I was in here talking about african tribes, you know, since this is an african thread, you started talking to me, not the other way around, c00n. Now you're in my alerts tap dancing and electric sliding, doing the june bug, how does you c00ning get under my skin? That's your own ancestors you're dissing you stupid motherfukker. fukking muppet.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

true definition of bird....won't get into specifics but her and her lil crew are all thots. Her, Thandile, Lebo. thots who do it for the Gram. Stay in all the spots where the "ballers" be. Kong, Taboo, Icon they there. Poppin bottles and looking stupid with them selfie sticks

Edit: but I'd bust all they asses down like the fate of mankind depended on it. She literally got a T5 donk I've seen in real life

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
You didn't get under anyone's skin, you just c00ned it up and got called out for it. I, am the one who got under your skin, you're still talking about the dramatic feelings you felt from weeks ago. I, on the other hand can't even remember who the fukk you are. And after this thread dies I won't even remember this conversation. You will though. You've already proven it.

"You keep coming back to this thread" First off I was in here talking about african tribes, you know, since this is an african thread, you started talking to me, not the other way around, c00n. Now you're in my alerts tap dancing and electric sliding, doing the june bug, how does you c00ning get under my skin? That's your own ancestors you're dissing you stupid motherfukker. fukking muppet.
:dead:What is this weeks ago shyt, you came in this thread talkin bout some "AAs can be so dumb" or some shyt, snappin your neck and shyt gettin mad at Poitier because he mentioned Khoisan people like you got a crush on the nikka or some shyt and wanted his attention on you:wrist: you really just jealous cuz the nikka made a thread about South Africans instead of whatever congolese mud hut you knuckle drugged out from:umad:and I told you to enjoy the women and shut the fukk up, yall african nikkas really be on some jealous shyt like that, yall nikkas get mad when AAs acknowledge a part of africa that you don't come from

My ancestors from Crenshaw Mafia nikka:mjpls:

Look at how you typin and shyt:mjlol:nikka you furious:russ:
WxCSaGq.gif

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:dead:What is this weeks ago shyt, you came in this thread talkin bout some "AAs can be so dumb" or some shyt, snappin your neck and shyt gettin mad at Poitier because he mentioned Khoisan people like you got a crush on the nikka or some shyt and wanted his attention on you:wrist: you really just jealous cuz the nikka made a thread about South Africans instead of whatever congolese mud hut you knuckle drugged out from:umad:and I told you to enjoy the women and shut the fukk up, yall african nikkas really be on some jealous shyt like that, yall nikkas get mad when AAs acknowledge a part of africa that you don't come from

My ancestors from Crenshaw Mafia nikka:mjpls:

Look at how you typin and shyt:mjlol:nikka you furious:russ:
WxCSaGq.gif
Because AAs can be dumb, you're proof of that. Jealous about south africa? congolese mud huts? south africa doesn't have huts? I'm not even congolese, and many parts of Congo are just like South Africa. You can't make this shyt up. :dead:

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
Because AAs can be dumb, you're proof of that. Jealous about south africa? congolese mud huts? south africa doesn't have huts? I'm not even congolese, and many parts of Congo are just like South Africa. You can't make this shyt up. :dead:
I don't give a shyt where you from:dead:All you afric00n nikkas the same to me:jawalrus: