yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
:what:

There's like 10,000 on the planet, this is like bigging up Inuits. :heh:

Light skin jocking to the extreme. :heh:

I'm not jocking skin color. My comment was specifically aimed at physique. Khoisan's were once the most populous people on earth. Their genes are literally everywhere on the continent. They're population has been concentrated in a few regions and one of those specific regions is South Africa(Nelson Mandela was part Khoisan). Their two most common traits is their epicanthic fold eyes and their behinds. So once again my comment was aimed at their physique. And if you think I'm jocking light-skinned people look at my sig. Projecting ass nikka.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
In both studies the data employed came only from Mozambique, but a decade earlier Soodyall (1993) demonstrated much higher frequencies of L0d in South African populations, concluding that among Xhosa speakers some 25% and among Zulu speakers approximately 50% of all mtDNA lineages derive from a ‘Khoisan’ source. Consistent with historical traditions and arguments that specific elements of Nguni (i.e. Xhosa and Zulu) divination practices derive from the incorporation of hunter-gatherer women into agropastoralist societies (Hammond-Tooke, 1998), these data also indicate that intermarriage was biased toward the female side;
http://www.isita-org.com/jass/Contents/2010vol88/PDFonline/20834051.pdf

Here we show, through detailed phylogeographic analyses of mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosome variation in a large sample of South African Coloured individuals, that this population derives from at least five different parental populations (Khoisan, Bantus, Europeans, Indians, and Southeast Asians), who have differently contributed to the foundation of the South African Coloured. In addition, our analyses reveal extraordinarily unbalanced gender-specific contributions of the various population genetic components, the most striking being the massive maternal contribution of Khoisan peoples (more than 60%) and the almost negligible maternal contribution of Europeans with respect to their paternal counterparts.

http://www.cell.com/AJHG/abstract/S0002-9297(10)00096-0

If you REALLY want to understand more: Xhosa Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
No one mentioned a single thing about AAs in this thread, I was educating on Khoisan people you dumb arse muppet, you're bringing your homotions from another thread in the past aren't you? I don't recognise your stupid SN, but if you think tap dancing is a form of retaliation you might as well sell your booty meats on a corner to get back at your father for leaving you.
Typical CACfrican:smugbiden:throw the stone and hide your hand:jawalrus:

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
Sick boy is a cac
:laff:If you islanders and africans can't handle the heat then please get the fukk out the kitchen man:pachaha:

What I look like slappin a nikka upside the head repeatedly then goin to tell on the nikka when he whoop my ass

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
nikkas walkin around the coli wit this shyt in they sig, "Hunting down undercover cacs and triggering AAs inherent sensitivity." then got the nerve to get mad when I jump on you nikkas

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:laff:If you islanders and africans can't handle the heat then please get the fukk out the kitchen man:pachaha:

What I look like slappin a nikka upside the head repeatedly then goin to tell on the nikka when he whoop my ass
Aight cac boy