Y’all can have Brazil, Ethiopia, DC wow :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Is a surgical stimulus easily affordable or are these broads really that blessed? The ass on these bytches is ridiculous:whew:

Just blessed for the most part -

There hasn’t been a big demand for buttock augmentation in South Africa. In fact, there’s probably an increased demand for buttock reduction by means of liposuction, said Dr Chris Snijman, national secretary for the Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Southern Africa.

Detailed South African data was not included in the Isaps report, but, according to Dr Snijman, the most popular cosmetic surgeries in this country are:

1. 1. Breast Augmentation
  2. 2. Blepharoplasty - or eyelid surgery which tightens drooping upper eyelid skin and reduces bags under the eyes.
  3. 3. Liposuction
  4. 4. Breast reduction and breast lift
  5. 5. Fat transfers
  6. 6. Abdominoplasty and body contouring - also known as a tummy tuck.

This is a Khoisan woman in Namibia no access to surgery :wow: ..

tumblr_mf5xndmeIT1qayhrz.gif

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is setting cats up for failure and disappointment if and when they touch down. All I can tell brehs is to go to Tinder and Badoo to pipeline and see that how the average woman looks.

You can literally say this about any place. I get on Tinder in my city swipe left a few times then close the app.

But with that being said...I would rather holla at the bad chicks there as much or more than I would want to holla at the bad chicks here (USA).

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
now i know why the AIDS rate in this country is so fukkIN high goddamnit :damn::damn::damn:

the amount of women i'd go viciously raw in :wow::ohlawd::lawd:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just blessed for the most part -

This is a Khoisan woman in Namibia no access to surgery :wow: ..

tumblr_mf5xndmeIT1qayhrz.gif

in my apartment building there is this Khoisan women with that type of body. my God.. on certain days when i come home from the gym and bump into her, she always smile and say hi to me. she has a man though.

seriously, im determine to go to Africa one day. my Homie kept on telling me the women in South Africa is drop dead beautiful. the body, the smile, the wifey/mother hood aura, the booty, etc.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:laff:If you islanders and africans can't handle the heat then please get the fukk out the kitchen man:pachaha:

What I look like slappin a nikka upside the head repeatedly then goin to tell on the nikka when he whoop my ass
Shut up cac you're not fooling anyone. Talking smack, but in a thread about africans, oogling over african women. AAs made this thread not the other way around. This is more like you saying fukk hamburgers shyt nasty while sitting in the middle of a McDonald's. Stupid motherfukker. Take your tap dancing shoes off, and take that conk out your hair. Slap the coarse back into your hair, fukking c00n.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I've never seen a thread where brehs can just enjoy photos of women in peace...nikkas always yapping, instigating and fighting about some extra shyt :dame:

With that said, my dad is in South Africa for business...I should have gone with him :francis:
These dudes is low key bytch made. It's too many people in here just to put their bullshyt negative incorrect comments.

They sound like women. How you see w bunch of fine ass women and the first thing you think about is whether they are hoes or have diseases