Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is what turns people off the NBA.

Westbrick getting 47 million to suck at basketball is anti-sports at this point.

Keeping Westbrick is waving the white flag on next season. Jeanie Buss seems to be clueless on how to fix this.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is what turns people off the NBA.

Westbrick getting 47 million to suck at basketball is anti-sports at this point.

Keeping Westbrick is waving the white flag on next season. Jeanie Buss seems to be clueless on how to fix this.

If NOBODY wants him then what exactly are they supposed to do? Word is the Nets literally laughed at the THOUGHT of trading Irving for Westbrook.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phil Jackson’s right though. Stop trying to fix mistakes by making more mistakes. We finally in a place where we have picks, stop trading them. Our best player damn near 40 and our 2nd best player is playing a max 50 games. Our present sucks so why destroy our future especially with our scouts being top 5 in the league? We need youth.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Phil Jackson’s right though. Stop trying to fix mistakes by making more mistakes. We finally in a place where we have picks, stop trading them. Our best player damn near 40 and our 2nd best player is playing a max 50 games. Our present sucks so why destroy our future especially with our scouts being top 5 in the league? We need youth.
Agreed. We are who we are.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
As soon as our fanbase realizes that we aren’t anywhere close to competing then they’ll understand that perspective. At this point, we need to let this era die and start a new one. If it was up to me, it would have been started already by trading Bron and AD.
That's the problem though. Our fanbase realizes this better than ownership. At a minimum, AD should be outta here. They could rape the Hawks if they dealt him.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the problem though. Our fanbase realizes this better than ownership. At a minimum, AD should be outta here. They could rape the Hawks if they dealt him.
The sad part is that I’m sure the front office knows it too but Jeanie would never allow it. That whole “laker family” is such bullshyt. AD is not laker family.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

My pipe dream trade for AD is Ayton+Bridges :pachaha:

But yeah, no need to trade Russ if it means giving away picks and screwing with our future

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I am with the opposite, keep the picks but you take on bad contracts and move on from Westbrook. A lot of guys who were viewed as bad contracts ended up helping their new team. I am not sure why they are so obsessed with cap space, you can always clear it later if you have a guaranteed guy coming.

I agree, I would do the Hornets deal but maybe they are hesitant to do that without a commitment from Bron.

Either way they need to move THT and picks for a wing or a Center. I low key like the dude Isiah hartenstein from the Clippers.

I think Cousins would be great for this team too.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
My pipe dream trade for AD is Ayton+Bridges :pachaha:

But yeah, no need to trade Russ if it means giving away picks and screwing with our future

The Lakers have plenty of picks for the future, they have like 4 out of the next 6 first rounders.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wish John Wall well in LA. :francis:

ScentedPeskyEquestrian-size_restricted.gif