Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Clippers just signed Wall to keep him from the Lakers

Because where’s the minutes coming from with the Clippers?

Is he gonna start?
I think he will. Reggie Jackson is just gonna be the scoring guard off the bench.

I still thought Rich would try to get Wall on the Lakers. However, maybe Wall felt some kinda way about them not trading for him. Plus the idea of backing up Russ might hit his pride.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I think he will. Reggie Jackson is just gonna be the scoring guard off the bench.

I still thought Rich would try to get Wall on the Lakers. However, maybe Wall felt some kinda way about them not trading for him. Plus the idea of backing up Russ might hit his pride.
You damn right he probably is annoyed by that

I said that shyt last season in here. John Wall is way better then Russ he would’ve been a much better fit than that fool..

Lakers made a mistake not trading for Wall I don’t care what anyone says

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You damn right be probably feels annoyed by that

I said that shyt last season in here. John Wall is way better then Russ he would’ve been a much better fit than that fool..

Lakers made a mistake not trading for Wall I don’t care what anyone says
Russ probably puts up better #s.

However, I dont think Wall would have those momentum killing turnovers and would blow as many layups.

Christian Wood, while flawed, still shot close to 40% from 3 and a decent big to have when AD has injury issues. I think he plays well on the Mavs this year.

Not sure running it back is the way to go.