Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Should Melo come back? I feel he was good for them for some quick offense but he was definitely battling Lebron for WOAT defense last season.

Have to pair him around people that will hide his flaws.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Should Melo come back? I feel he was good for them for some quick offense but he was definitely battling Lebron for WOAT defense last season.

Have to pair him around people that will hide his flaws.
If you're comparing Brons defense to Melos, then you really weren't watching the games. Granted Melo was playing out of position, but he was downright atrocious all year on that end.

Bron was an average-above average defender all year. Def a step back compared to last 2 years

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We won 33 games and we about to run it back

:snoop:
Brehs don’t even bother stressing about this season, I’m gonna watch the pelicans and hope they somehow fail because that pick swap which will happen won’t be as bad if let’s say they in the 14-20 range.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
We won 33 games and we about to run it back

:snoop:
Brehs don’t even bother stressing about this season, I’m gonna watch the pelicans and hope they somehow fail because that pick swap which will happen won’t be as bad if let’s say they in the 14-20 range.
Imagine there is a strong possibility we'll miss the playoffs again with 2 top 15 players on the roster. Arguably top 5 when healthy. Pelinka does not get enough hate from Laker fans. What has he done to make him so untouchable? shyt is mind boggling. Every off-season since he been gm he has been trash except for arguably 2019. But even then he over paid for AD when he had all the leverage in the world. This dude is utter fukking trash as a gm. Some of the worst moves in Lakers history went down under his watch. I'm so sick of this motherfukker. The hate I have for this dude is reaching Mitxh and Jim buss level.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Imagine there is a strong possibility we'll miss the playoffs again with 2 top 15 players on the roster. Arguably top 5 when healthy. Pelinka does not get enough hate from Laker fans. What has he done to make him so untouchable? shyt is mind boggling. Every off-season since he been gm he has been trash except for arguably 2019. But even then he over paid for AD when he had all the leverage in the world. This dude is utter fukking trash as a gm. Some of the worst moves in Lakers history went down under his watch. I'm so sick of this motherfukker. The hate I have for this dude is reaching Mitxh and Jim buss level.
Hard to blame him when the top two players on the team miss more than half the year. The only roster I blame him for is last season. The year before that was a good team, just unhealthy once again. Not going to question the Magic years because really don't know who had more authority.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Hard to blame him when the top two players on the team miss more than half the year. The only roster I blame him for is last season. The year before that was a good team, just unhealthy once again. Not going to question the Magic years because really don't know who had more authority.
Yall love coming up with excuses for this dude. :pachaha:same shyt the fanbase did with Mitch and Jim.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

If AD was not hurt AGAIN last season they don't panic and trade for Westbrook and they honestly probably beat the Suns.

AD is just too soft and fragile to be relied upon.

I partly blame the Lakers for trying to force him to play center.