Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn bruh, this how you feel about that man? :skip:

Absolutely, and fukk that gamer nikka ADweeb too….
dzTYuNR.png

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We hired the Hawks shooting coach so I’m hopeful. Unlike Vogel allowing bums like lethal shooter to work with our players, we got real shooting coaches.

Only people I trust are lakers scouting staff. Only time they fukked up is when they let magic pick Wagner cause he went to Michigan scust
Yoooo what’s wrong with lethal :russ:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
FO's message has been same for months now, we are not trading picks or taking bad contracts. I wonder how Bron and AD will feel, might as well get ahead and trade them

Jeanie Buss let Phil Jackson get in her ear:why:

I understand keeping the cap space but you have move those picks for a decent useful player

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Jeanie Buss let Phil Jackson get in her ear:why:

I understand keeping the cap space but you have move those picks for a decent useful player
I am with the opposite, keep the picks but you take on bad contracts and move on from Westbrook. A lot of guys who were viewed as bad contracts ended up helping their new team. I am not sure why they are so obsessed with cap space, you can always clear it later if you have a guaranteed guy coming.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I am with the opposite, keep the picks but you take on bad contracts and move on from Westbrook. A lot of guys who were viewed as bad contracts ended up helping their new team. I am not sure why they are so obsessed with cap space, you can always clear it later if you have a guaranteed guy coming.
You have to remember this is one of the more incompetent franchises out there.