Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This nikka @Voice of Reason is the most optimistic dude I’ve ever seen. He’s been “if they…” to death for the past 2 seasons :mjlol:

I highkey appreciate it tho, he slightly got me on his side with this Mo Bamba shyt. I gotta respect someone that stick to they convictions….:pachaha:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I highkey appreciate it tho, he slightly got me on his side with this Mo Bamba shyt. I gotta respect someone that stick to they convictions….:pachaha:

I knew our season was cooked when he was spamming “if they play Kent bazemore…” :russ: but we need him cause it balances out the hate we have for these bums.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I knew the Kyrie stuff was a long shot.

However, I was hoping they traded Russ for depth and just signed Wall.

I got a feeling he's going to be really good on the Clippers :francis:

If Wall and Christian Wood turn out to be Lakers killers this year someone remind me to neg @ALonelyDad :unimpressed::mjcry:

Just as good a chance both end up doing nothing, but still :birdman:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I knew the Kyrie stuff was a long shot.

However, I was hoping they traded Russ for depth and just signed Wall.

I got a feeling he's going to be really good on the Clippers :francis:

If Wall and Christian Wood turn out to be Lakers killers this year someone remind me to neg @ALonelyDad :unimpressed::mjcry:

Just as good a chance both end up doing nothing, but still :birdman:
Watch him become at 40% 3pt shooter. We really have the WOAT FO

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Watch him become at 40% 3pt shooter. We really have the WOAT FO

Time to bring back Dennis
High key. If the Lakers beat out the Clippers in terms of getting Reggie Jackson in 2020 some of these issues the last two years could have been avoided.

(Outside of AD being injury prone obviously)

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
High key. If the Lakers beat out the Clippers in terms of getting Reggie Jackson in 2020 a some of these issues the last two years could have been avoided.

Westbrook trade pretty much closed the window :yeshrug: any chance at winning would need both Bron and AD playing their best basketball like they did 2020

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Westbrook trade pretty much closed the window :yeshrug: any chance at winning would need both Bron and AD playing their best basketball and healthy like they did 2020
FIFY

I mean thats part of the reason I wasnt upset about the Russ trade. I just assumed as long as Bron/AD are healthy and dominating then Russ just has to pick his spots.

AD/Bron keep getting hurt and Russ......well. Russ would be so much more tolerable if he could make a damn layup :why:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
AD gonna fold by All Star Break
High key. If the Lakers beat out the Clippers in terms of getting Reggie Jackson in 2020 some of these issues the last two years could have been avoided.

No offense but Ty Lue pretty much resurrected Reggie Jackson career the way he played him. He was one foot out the door of the league and that he wouldn’t have played like that here

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Clippers just signed Wall to keep him from the Lakers

Because where’s the minutes coming from with the Clippers?

Is he gonna start?