Y’all are weird for not being obsessed with women anymore.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They overplayed their hand and now it will cost them everything.

Yep.

The actual attractive women should have shut down the 4 and 5's who were trying to act like they were 10's and get into their lane.

A simp will ignore bullshyt from a top 5% woman and just chalk it off because of her exceptional non-normal beauty. But average looking women talking down on men and revelling in how they've used men will just cause a simp to start questioning shyt.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The social media age has been a blessing and a curse for women.

It allowed the average woman to get more attention than what she would ever get pre-social media. This of course gives women an ego and validation boosts. 4's and 5's now feel like 10's because thirsty simps will like anything and everything they post on IG or thirst on dating apps.

However simps started realizing after a half a decade that they're doing all this simping but not getting anything out of the deal and are thinking "How come I dm her and like her pics but she leaves me on read, give me a one word answer or won't agree to a date? :dahell: "

At the same time social media has caused women to become even more narcissistic. You now have average women making videos gloating and bragging how they've USED MEN whether to gain access to something, as placeholders, clean up men, clout, money etc. Something that the simps didn't know existed, were in denial of or didn't think women were capable of.

This has now resulted in the creation of the MAINSTREAM version of the manosphere/redpill. Who use the narcissistic women who brag about using men as evidence to men and simps to put THEMSELVES FIRST no matter how attractive the woman is and to have the mindset that "YOU are the PRIZE NOT her".

THE GAME IS UP.

Y'all saw how big Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate got. 2023 will have even bigger and more mainstream versions of them.

This whole post on point.

I know there was a percentage of posters on here that hated Kevin, you can't deny that man was on a mission to something big. Man's hit Vlad, No Jumper, Joe Budden, etc. Damn near everything except The Breakfast Club.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep.

The actual attractive women should have shut down the 4 and 5's who were trying to act like they were 10's and get into their lane.

A simp will ignore bullshyt from a top 5% woman and just chalk it off because of her exceptional non-normal beauty. But average looking women talking down on men and revelling in how they've used men will just cause a simp to start questioning shyt.

Red Pill blew their hustle of free dinners and free money. The Gold Rush era of the hoes are now done. They were earned, but they really thought dudes from 2006 to 2018 era from ages 18 to 55 would trick on them forever.

Kevin Samuels changed the tide of this entirely.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Women don’t exist in the higher realms, they are an exclusive creation of this sub reality to strictly facilitate the production of vessels to house souls within.

Unfortunately, theyve been co-opted and repurposed to collaborate in destroying the family structure, further weaken and degenerate society and help sustain this fake debt-consumer based economy with their fake jobs to allow the transition of a new system that will ultimately redefine what it means to be human.
Ain't nobody tryna get to Asgard and there be no bytches there breh :mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
fe5e53e8-8e87-4846-bdf3-8df55b9f82ed_text.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
man, fukk all this sausage fest noise in this thread

i'm still obsessed with bytches, don't know what time you boys on :dame:

I'd rather be the only male on earth full of women than having a world with no women. i know you ugly black manosphere nikkas would take the latter

Daps
has she actually witness the male obsession with women though, like unfiltered, uncensored? i never really realized the extent of it until i frequented this forum. i mean i know it's in my favor but actually witnessing guys think/talk/post about females all day. some of the things yall be saying about women you will never meet is goofy as hell "fingers interlocked, child support, eating ass from froggy position" "raw" "wifey", etc, etc, etc, etc and on and on and on and on. it's a hella turn off :ehh:

respecfully :hubie:
i guess i just always appreciated a cooler demeanor lol

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has she actually witness the male obsession with women though, like unfiltered, uncensored? i never really realized the extent of it until i frequented this forum. i mean i know it's in my favor but actually witnessing guys think/talk/post about females all day. some of the things yall be saying about women you will never meet is goofy as hell "fingers interlocked, child support, eating ass from froggy position"
that sounds like a @busted toes line and he is a serious deviant