Y’all are weird for not being obsessed with women anymore.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Translation: Simps aren’t as thirsty. We on a recession, good guys and squares are fed up with the bullshyt. Or some women simply aren’t that interesting once you get past the infatuation.

Red Pill and Kevin Samuels' messages must be very effective, for the simps to stop tricking altogether. :ehh:

In the age of liberation from mental slavery and tropes of the past, a lot of these women got their meal tickets cut off and they hate it. Gen Z and their Drill music is Red Pill to the core.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
You reach a certain age and you begin to judge people by their merits in a very objective, matter of fact way:beli:Like another Breh said the market is saturated and the value has plummeted. I may acknowledge and have that instinctive response to a :banderas:body but in terms of how I actually move it's:beli:and:jbhmm:until a woman is showing me something different for me to give more passion and attention.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Keep holding strong brethren, we're just far more resilient. The fact that you got a birdbrain tweeting this with thousands of likes means dudes are on the right track and these birds gon start acting accordingly cause they value attention more than anything
tiger-woods-yes.gif

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Keep holding strong brethren, we're just far more resilient. The fact that you got a birdbrain tweeting this with thousands of likes means dudes are on the right track and these birds gon start acting accordingly cause they value attention more than anything
tiger-woods-yes.gif
Facts, we still got a long way to go but brehs are wising up and not giving out free validation etc.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women don’t exist in the higher realms, they are an exclusive creation of this sub reality to strictly facilitate the production of vessels to house souls within.

Unfortunately, theyve been co-opted and repurposed to collaborate in destroying the family structure, further weaken and degenerate society and help sustain this fake debt-consumer based economy with their fake jobs to allow the transition of a new system that will ultimately redefine what it means to be human.
Thecoli.com