Y’all are weird for not being obsessed with women anymore.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
any man that is saying he can do without women in his life you better stay as far away from him as possible

that's dangerous & sus ideology ha

Women don’t exist in the higher realms, they are an exclusive creation of this sub reality to strictly facilitate the production of vessels to house souls within.

:mjlol:

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
One girl recently wrote on one of these social media things that men these days walk away if you reject then, they don't try and convince a woman anymore.
Lol at “try and convince a woman” :mjlol:

Edit: these bytches really wouldn’t be able to pull hoes if they were forced to be a guy and tried to get some 😂😂

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men are just as obsessed as they have ever been. The general population just lacks social skills. Women who think otherwise are delusional. The whole manosphere is thousands of hours of talking about women.
Translation: "y'all still want me!!! It's still about me damn it!!! I'm still the most important thing in the world and always will be!!"

:sas1:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Men are just as obsessed as they have ever been. The general population just lacks social skills. Women who think otherwise are delusional. The whole manosphere is thousands of hours of talking about women.
You're right to a certain extent but redpill content is popping right now so it's more those specific content creators trying to capitalise on its popularity i.e. just jumping on the trending topic and oversaturaring the market with it.

However that way of thinking is becoming engrained in young men though and eventually it will become their reality and they will stop talking about women and just start ignoring them.

but your right it's when men stop talking about it constantly that I would be worried as a woman.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Translation: Simps aren’t as thirsty. We on a recession, good guys and squares are fed up with the bullshyt. Or some women simply aren’t that interesting once you get past the infatuation.

Dudes waking up and gettin sick of the bullshyt

They try to teach women are the prize from a young age

Then you realize dealing with entitled women who bring nothing to the table but p*ssy (no education, no career, debt, out of shape etc.) and expect the world that they are not the prize.

Both men and women can be the prize.
Have the 40+ Antoine Starks crew come in talking bout "y'all hate women"?
Women don’t exist in the higher realms, they are an exclusive creation of this sub reality to strictly facilitate the production of vessels to house souls within.

Unfortunately, theyve been co-opted and repurposed to collaborate in destroying the family structure, further weaken and degenerate society and help sustain this fake debt-consumer based economy with their fake jobs to allow the transition of a new system that will ultimately redefine what it means to be human.
I don't know about the bolded lol but the rest is basically the truth.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
You're right to a certain extent but redpill content is popping right now so it's more those specific content creators trying to capitalise on its popularity i.e. just jumping on the trending topic and oversaturaring the market with it.

However that way of thinking is becoming engrained in young men though and eventually it will become their reality and they will stop talking about women and just start ignoring them.

but your right it's when men stop talking about it constantly that I would be worried as a woman.

Men will continue to be obsessed with women.