Y’all are weird for not being obsessed with women anymore.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ain't nobody tryna get to Asgard and there be no bytches there breh :mjlol:
Seriously tho. The Norse version of heaven sounds like hell. Imagine dying during your day job on earth, just to spend your whole afterlife doing more work on a battlefield. The fck kind of cosmic reverse psychology were Thor and em on?:dahell:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Its better to be single than to disgrace yourself and lose your self respect to pander to these delusional womens egos. What she is saying is men she wants no longer panders or bend to her every whim and want, at some point people have to value their self respect over other vanity
100 fukking percent, had to learn this the hard way

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is the equivalent of :

"Get out! Leave! I never want to see you again!"
*starts packing his things*
"Wooooooow so you're really just going to leave. Woooow. Unbelievable."

Absolute psychopathic behavior that's been normalized for far too long. You sit up in your nest squawking about how men are terrible all day then when they leave its complaints. This is abuser, bitter mindset from people determined to be unhappy no matter what.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
this how it go

women have .1% of the male population they thirsty for

but they still use the 99.9% of the rest to eat off for resources to feed their ego etcetera

they fukked up shytting on the nikkas they really don't want instead of stringing them along playing sweet like the golden era bytches

but ultimately it won't matter too much because unless nikkas chop their nuts off they will fold to their own thirst

any man that is saying he can do without women in his life you better stay as far away from him as possible

that's dangerous & sus ideology ha

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Meh it's the cycle of life
I've had bytches be on my dikk and I'm like hoe get off me
Then I've been obsessed with a female and she gave me the gas face

She just going through it right now. She'll be ok when the next man comes along

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
The cycle continues with another one of these tweets going viral. Enough is enough, we must band together in combating this foolishness. The cycle must end.

atem.gif

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
To put it simply men adapt.

Women priced themselves out of the market with their standards... while simultaneously making themselves less attractive by being more sexually liberated and entitled humanbeings.

A liability that is mad you don't measure up to their standards? lol no thanks. I'll just keep my money for myself and be free without expectations of having to measure up to your standards.

Just easier this way :heh:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Women don’t exist in the higher realms, they are an exclusive creation of this sub reality to strictly facilitate the production of vessels to house souls within.

Unfortunately, theyve been co-opted and repurposed to collaborate in destroying the family structure, further weaken and degenerate society and help sustain this fake debt-consumer based economy with their fake jobs to allow the transition of a new system that will ultimately redefine what it means to be human.
Of course the anime profile pic says the most eloquent, no-p*ssy-getting ass statement in this thread :comeon:

Last edited: