yall ****** aint up on Continuum

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
why hasn't this show exploded in popularity?

It's a Canadian show. It airs there before it does in the US, I know some people in this thread watched it there but I just waited till it aired on Syfy.

The 1st season was cool, but it didn't really get good until season 2.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yooooo :wtf: :mindblown: so they created the future they were trying to prevent.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a homie who's big on quantum physics and shyt like that theorizing on time travel. He told me Kiera should just give up. :dead:
this is basically what they all realize when they join forces to eliminate evil alec. after that they peace the fukk out...that is until those futuristic robots appeared at the end.

did that dread head time traveler who was being held by the freelancers summon those futuristic soldiers to 2014 or were they summoned by brad tompkin's (alternate future man) device that he put in the ground right before the lights went out?

and this shyt better be back for season 4...we won't know until august

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
this is basically what they all realize when they join forces to eliminate evil alec. after that they peace the fukk out...that is until those futuristic robots appeared at the end.

did that dread head time traveler who was being held by the freelancers summon those futuristic soldiers to 2014 or were they summoned by brad tompkin's (alternate future man) device that he put in the ground right before the lights went out?

and this shyt better be back for season 4...we won't know until august

I'm not sure, but I think it was the device maybe. I'm optimistic the show will be back.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure, but I think it was the device maybe. I'm optimistic the show will be back.
i thoguht it was the result of the dreadlocked time traveler's newfound freedom. that device that brad tompkin put in the ground was only supposed to make a noise or something if the future wasn't altered

this show tho...:blessed::ohlawd:

it is the goat

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Spoiler isn't ass shots so don't click it if you haven't finished season 3

Just binge watched this. Can't believe I slept on it. Actually I can. It's on ScyFy :mjlol:

As long as they stop with the bullet time shyt and continue with ass shots of Emily and Sonia
(I know she died but everyone comes back or at least gets more screen time)
then I'll keep watching lol

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we were supposed to know if this would be back by last month. it hasn't been cancelled or renewed yet...

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
just caught up with season 3.

:whew:

kiera's actually managed to make negative progress on her journey. her futility is truly incredible.. so is her body :noah:

kellogg has had the best plan from the start. if you wanna change the people in charge, become the people in charge.. while driving nice cars and eating good food. there seems to be a lack of women in life though .. :patrice: i'm curious to see how he plans to lead pyron without alec.

why was the other future guy scared of the future soldiers? wouldn't they be on the same side?

still no news on renewal.. :mjcry::feedme:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
just caught up with season 3.

:whew:

kiera's actually managed to make negative progress on her journey. her futility is truly incredible.. so is her body :noah:

kellogg has had the best plan from the start. if you wanna change the people in charge, become the people in charge.. while driving nice cars and eating good food. there seems to be a lack of women in life though .. :patrice: i'm curious to see how he plans to lead pyron without alec.

why was the other future guy scared of the future soldiers? wouldn't they be on the same side?

still no news on renewal.. :mjcry::feedme:

On the future guy

It seemed like the plan he and Kira had failed and he wasn't expecting them to come through. Don't know whose side they will be on now.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Still can't believe we haven't heard anything official yet if the show will be back for a 4th season :sadcam: