yall ****** aint up on Continuum

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:rip: to the homie Lucas

Kira really is a selfish bytch.People out here trying to save the world and she doesn't care about any of that,she just wants to go home

Glad to see Thesus finally embracing his destiny.if anybody is gonna change the future for the better I think it's gonna be him

I wonder if they're gonna do a time jump before its over cause it's only 3 episodes left but it doesn't feel like we're close the end

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:rip: to the homie Lucas

Kira really is a selfish bytch.People out here trying to save the world and she doesn't care about any of that,she just wants to go home

Glad to see Thesus finally embracing his destiny.if anybody is gonna change the future for the better I think it's gonna be him

I wonder if they're gonna do a time jump before its over cause it's only 3 episodes left but it doesn't feel like we're close the end

I wanted her to make it home too but seeing Lucas get clapped like that made me change my mind about her. :mjcry:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wanted her to make it home too but seeing Lucas get clapped like that made me change my mind about her. :mjcry:
If they change the future for the better then the future she comes from won't exist

It probably doesn't exist now since Kellog has already changed shyt

It just seems dumb to me that she still thinks she gonna go back to the same future

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If they change the future for the better then the future she comes from won't exist

It just seems dumb to me that she still thinks she gonna go back to the same future

Yeah, I think she should just let that dream go now. I'll be :dahell: if the show somehow puts her back with her fam. shyt seems impossible right now.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I thought there were multiple timelines and they just kinda need a way to shoot her to the right one:patrice: that might be oversimplifying it but it's what I got from the whole two alecs fukkery.

:mjcry: I only just found out this is a six episode season, I was wondering why so much shyt was popping off this early in the season

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Good season so far. I don't know who to root for, all the different "sides" are good in their own way.
-Kira wants to go back to the terrible future that Liber8/Theseus are trying to prevent
-Future Kellog seems to want to kill and replace present Kellog
-Future soldiers want to "rescue" 100's of people from a future even worse than Liber8's future
-Carlos wants to prevent mobs of future immigrants from invading the present and taking our jobs like the "Goobacks" from South Park
-Future Jesus Traveler wants to restore some totally different timeline that still depends on Alec inventing time travel.
-Alec's son just wants his father to stop wishing he was never born :mjcry:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I just thought of something:
If Future Kellog comes from the timeline that starts in the present time, then how come he even exists at all? Didn't Travis kill his grandmother back in the first season? I understand why Kellog exists in the present, but the future Kellog shouldn't exist at all unless he comes from some totally parallel timeline with a different version of the present.

(This is why I usually hate time travel stories)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the finale aired i canada tonight brehs

got a link for it in the coli group in my sig

probably gonna wait til the morning to watch it :mjcry:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just thought of something:
If Future Kellog comes from the timeline that starts in the present time, then how come he even exists at all? Didn't Travis kill his grandmother back in the first season? I understand why Kellog exists in the present, but the future Kellog shouldn't exist at all unless he comes from some totally parallel timeline with a different version of the present.

(This is why I usually hate time travel stories)
Future Kellog is just present Kellog getting older. The future Brad comes from is only 30 years out and based on the changes libre 8, Kellog and Kira made.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Future Kellog is just present Kellog getting older. The future Brad comes from is only 30 years out and based on the changes libre 8, Kellog and Kira made.
:ohhh: That's what I didn't get. I thought Brad came from the same year as Kiera in a different timeline.

The "original" Kellog will never be born, because Travis killed his grandmother. But new "time paradox" Kellog (who has no parents) stayed in the past and drank for 30 years until he had kidney failure by the time of Brad's future. Then he goes back and harvests the organs from his past self.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just watched the finale

Don't want to say too much and spoil it for the people who are waiting till syfy shows it next week but I hated it

1.the jesus character they waited til the last 2 episodes to introduce was utterly ridiculous

When dude jumped out the bushes last episode and touched Alecs forehead like he was uncle Charles i knew these muthafukkas was gonna give us a bullshyt ending

900x900px-LL-ec4dc1a0_tumblr_m6vdusbK0i1qg9464o1_400.gif

2.The little asian time traveling dude basically being a pointless character

3.no Thesus da Gawd in the finale :mindblown:

4.Kellog getting sent back to live with the mayans.i mean couldn't this dude really change history by sending him back that far

5.them saying the future Kellog created ceased to exist when Kellog walked thru the portal yet Brad who is from Kellogs future is standing right there with them while they're saying this :beli:

6.they never actually say how they changed anything :mindblown:

This one is my biggest problem with the show.Yall went back to change the future and did but what exactly did yall change? Atleast give the audience some type of explanation as to what exactly yall did to change the future and make it better

Was just changing who Alex and Juliun were as human beings change everything? If so then say that.I just can't believe they left us hanging like that and didn't explain how they changed the future

The only part i liked was Kira getting that ether at the end of the episode :blessed:

I remember saying back in the season 1 thread that if they changed the future it wouldn't be Kiras future and i was right.The "good" future already has a Kira there so this dumb bytch basically doesn't have a home anymore and should've stayed in the past and gave Carlos those yams

Overall I still liked the show but it never got back to season 2 levels of piffness

Final season was ok but extremely rushed.Couldve been alot better had they given them the normal 13 episodes instead of 6 smh

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
This finale felt rushed at times and I don't think one can do time travel without plotholes but damn if that ending wasn't heartbreaking :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
@STAN JONES I think the main thing about changing Alec and Julian was right. They were important figures in the future and making sure they didn't walk down the same path which led to the Continental Congress, Liber8, etc was why the future turned out brighter in the end.

C/S on the Traveler and Asian dude not really being needed. I'm guessing those two characters were victims of the shortened final season.

I didn't dislike Kira as much as some people, so seeing her return to Max only to not be able to be with him was :sadcam:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just watched the finale

4.Kellog getting sent back to live with the mayans.i mean couldn't this dude really change history by sending him back that far

5.them saying the future Kellog created ceased to exist when Kellog walked thru the portal yet Brad who is from Kellogs future is standing right there with them while they're saying this :beli:
6.they never actually say how they changed anything :mindblown:

This one is my biggest problem with the show.Yall went back to change the future and did but what exactly did yall change? Atleast give the audience some type of explanation as to what exactly yall did to change the future and make it better

Was just changing who Alex and Juliun were as human beings change everything? If so then say that.I just can't believe they left us hanging like that and didn't explain how they changed the future

I agree with #1 and #2, but I still liked the finale. I definitely got the impression there was supposed to be a lot more about the Traveler and his followers that was just cut.

Good point on #4, you know once he learned the language he's smart enough to do serious damage to the timeline no matter how far back he is.

#5: That's how they've already shown time paradoxes to work on this show. Kellog's grandmother was killed, but Kellog didn't disappear in the past. Brad and Kellog still exist even though their "past" has been erased.

#6: The main thing that was changed was that Theseus acted as a father figure to Kagame. That's what brought Kagame and Alec together to change the future. That's a huge change right there, they didn't really need to spell it out.

But yeah, Kiera was stupid to think she could literally go back to her old life. Did she seriously never see ANY movies about time travel?