yall ****** aint up on Continuum

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah I just finished it and it was bittersweet as fukk... Kira got home but she walked into a great timeline but she already existed regardless... If anyone remembers kira was already gonna be born from the first season when she met her grandmother... there was always gonna be two of her if she ever got home. And even if she got back to the exact point and time she left the whole liberate thing in the past seriously altered the future regardless...

:mjcry:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed it. Up there with budget sci-fi classics like Travelers, The 100, and Dark Matter
Oh thanks , nice i will check it out for sure. Any other good sci-fis? i really love the stargate SG1 and atlantis , farscape ,space and planet exploration type of shows. I dont like startrek or any of its aflliates.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh thanks , nice i will check it out for sure. Any other good sci-fis? i really love the stargate SG1 and atlantis , farscape ,space and planet exploration type of shows. I dont like startrek or any of its aflliates.

For All Mankind (AppleTV) alternate history sci-fi where Russia made it to the moon first which forces NASA to do their best to surpass them. The timeline change and rivalry results in a faster tech advancement and NASA recruits/train POC and women much earlier than what happened in real life. Love the space stuff and it's take on how things would be different but some of drama can drag the show.

I'm not a Trek stan either but since I'm a sci-fi head I kept up with Discovery and Strange New Worlds for a fix. But I like The Orville (on Hulu; not Star Trek but inspired by) the most.

You might be interested in Foundation (AppleTV) I thought it was mostly ass but it has it's fans here, I stuck with it because one of the storylines and IMO has the best special fx I've seen in a sci-fi series.

If you haven't watched it yet, The Expanse (Amazon Prime) is fantastic but it's mostly human conflicts in space with little exploration, that frustrated some fans since at one point there's access to hundreds of star systems.

LOVE, DEATH+ROBOTS (Netflix), animated anthology series with a lot of sci-fi shorts.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
For All Mankind (AppleTV) alternate history sci-fi where Russia made it to the moon first which forces NASA to do their best to surpass them. The timeline change and rivalry results in a faster tech advancement and NASA recruits/train POC and women much earlier than what happened in real life. Love the space stuff and it's take on how things would be different but some of drama can drag the show.

I'm not a Trek stan either but since I'm a sci-fi head I kept up with Discovery and Strange New Worlds for a fix. But I like The Orville (on Hulu; not Star Trek but inspired by) the most.

You might be interested in Foundation (AppleTV) I thought it was mostly ass but it has it's fans here, I stuck with it because one of the storylines and IMO has the best special fx I've seen in a sci-fi series.

If you haven't watched it yet, The Expanse (Amazon Prime) is fantastic but it's mostly human conflicts in space with little exploration, that frustrated some fans since at one point there's access to hundreds of star systems.

LOVE, DEATH+ROBOTS (Netflix), animated anthology series with a lot of sci-fi shorts.
I will check those out thanks for that, any others? i dont like the expanse have tried a few episodes i want something that is exploration like not stuck on a battle ship or space. i really love that travelling to different worlds/people with the stargate idea so i liked farscape, anything that you can think close to that?

what about dystopian apocalyptic/scifi like jericho, the 100, 4400, V, something like that i can give a try i have see the obvious ones. The 100 was perfect dystopian and apocalyptic like but still has that scifi to it as well

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I will check those out thanks for that, any others? i dont like the expanse have tried a few episodes i want something that is exploration like not stuck on a battle ship or space. i really love that travelling to different worlds/people with the stargate idea so i liked farscape, anything that you can think close to that?

what about dystopian apocalyptic/scifi like jericho, the 100, 4400, V, something like that i can give a try i have see the obvious ones. The 100 was perfect dystopian and apocalyptic like but still has that scifi to it as well

If you're not against watching foreign content the best I thnks that's like The 100 is Netflix's Brazilian series 3%.

As for something like Jericho, I'd try Revolution but just like Jericho it only survived two seasons and was cancelled without a proper conclusion.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
never saw the final season due to the long hiatus…show was great up until that point tho…might do a rewatch and finally watch that last season