yall ****** aint up on Continuum

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Are you guys watching this on the internet or in Canada :dwillhuh:

It doesn't premiere here till Friday in the US.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Are you guys watching this on the internet or in Canada :dwillhuh:

It doesn't premiere here till Friday in the US.
The first episode leaked like 3 weeks ago

Episode 2 comes on tonight(in Canada) and will be online about 10 minutes after the episode airs

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I thought he first episode was cool. The scene where the goons abducted Alex's girl and she busted out the headscissors and rolled underneath the car :whoo:

It seems like the main goal now is to get Kara back home and stop Kellog from doing something to wreck the future. I'm not exactly sure what the goal of the Future Soldiers are, I remember they came from the timeline when Kellog was in charge and wanted to prevent that future.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I thought he first episode was cool. The scene where the goons abducted Alex's girl and she busted out the headscissors and rolled underneath the car :whoo:

It seems like the main goal now is to get Kara back home and stop Kellog from doing something to wreck the future. I'm not exactly sure what the goal of the Future Soldiers are, I remember they came from the timeline when Kellog was in charge and wanted to prevent that future.
i definitely want kiera to go home. i have a feeling some of the potential futures led by kellog wouldn't be that bad :manny:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
i definitely want kiera to go home. i have a feeling some of the potential futures led by kellog wouldn't be that bad :manny:

Kellog living the good life now. His assistant though :whoo:

MV5BMTY4MzEzMDIzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE0NjYwNQ@@._V1_UY317_CR8,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I liked the first two episodes, just finished ep 2. Since we have no real idea what the future they want to prevent actually looks like it's impossible to guess what they're planning:patrice:
Keira in the dress Kellog picked for her:shaq:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Alec's son reaction to Emily asking if she was his mother :dame:. I'm going to miss her, she stayed kicking ass.

Travis was unloading like crazy in Carlos :gladbron:

Old Chief and his scars :huhldup: