Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Finished this joint the other day. Story is dope, funny as hell, whooping asses, just straight up manly shyt. This might end up being the RPG of the year :wow:

and no one playing it :sadcam:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Finished this joint the other day. Story is dope, funny as hell, whooping asses, just straight up manly shyt. This might end up being the RPG of the year :wow:

and no one playing it :sadcam:
Re7, Horizon, Zelda, and Mass Effect are the reason I chose to wait on this one even though I've been a huge fan of the series.
I figured I might as well wait for Best Buy to drop it on sale for $40 and then I'll pick it up.

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
man i slept on this game but im playing now and it's killing me.

the breakneck shyt between the seriousness of the main story and the wacky sidequests is really great. i spent like three hours just doing the slot car racing stuff. cracks me up every time with the typically japanese hype posturing. like im some 30 year old dude stuntin on these kids at the podium. (skip to 1:20)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Its crazy this game has no buzz like that. Yall are seriously missing out.

Im at around 100 hours deep, on the final chapter and I'd say this is definitely in my top 5 ALL TIME games.

The only game that could be compared to a Shenmue type, and taking away the Shenmue Nostalgia this game is 1000 times better. The twists and turns the story takes, the reveals and character development.....shyt is retarded.

I completed 98/100 sidequests. Finished all the training for all the diff fighting styles, completed all the business subplots for each main character...... And Im not even burnt out. I cant wait to see the dramatic finale when I finish up the plot tonight :lupe:
each main character?

100 hours?

shenmue?

twists and turns?

FIGHTING STYLES?

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

nikka you should work at gamestop the way you just hustled me into buying this game :wow:

llt23

All Star
Daps
each main character?

100 hours?

shenmue?

twists and turns?

FIGHTING STYLES?

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

nikka you should work at gamestop the way you just hustled me into buying this game :wow:

If you ONLY focus on the story mode it is probably only around 20 hours. That other 80 hours was me doing practically EVERYTHING in the game aside from dumb unnecessary shyt like eating everything at every restaurant, catching every fish etc. Majority of that 80 extra hours was working towards some sort of pay off for a sidequest not just dikking around being a completionist.

This game treats you like a grown ass man and respects you as a player. Story is better than any game I've played in ages and now that I've had time to play other shyt form Nier, to Nioh, Mass Effect, etc none of them are touching this games narrative....and I cant even think of anything that I've played period that dropped these heavy ass reveals on you that have you legit :ohhh:

I had also never played a Yakuza game b4 so the whole thing was fresh to me.

This site helped a lot to figure out where some sidequests are once you get near the end and are interested in seeing them all. Projects - Zero

Last edited: