666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Beat chapter one...that sub boss kept coming back from the dead like Michael Myers :dead:

Boss battle wasnt crazy hard but there is definitely some strategy needed :ehh:

I need to set up business and do mini games...is that the best way to get paid?

I need yen. Im tryna power up on these fukk nikkas...i want all the smoke :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0 is in a league of its own. Kiwami is a great remake of the OG and its really cool in the sense that you can see how the story continues, but the writing isnt as strong. Im guessing with time the series actually improved. Yak6 is at the top of my anticipated list. Just gonna be wack to skip the rest of the series storyline. I know Kiwami 2 is on the way, but what about 3-5? Gonna have to youtube when the time comes. :mjcry:

Also will say that Kiwami is dumb hard at times in comparison to 0. You probably wont die, but some of the boss fights can be frustratingly long due to the bosses dodging every damn thing. :scust:

I wish they could release Yakzua Series Collection Remade before we get to Yakuza 6.

In Kiwami.....side missions...breh..
..got tricked by a tranny and his sister is a tran-gen too as a man shyt had me :skip: and :snoop:

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
OK I am guessing that will eventually happen?

Nice.

Game is dope.

Going to do chapter 2 tonight.

Yeah theres no real need to grind in this game, you should be able to unlock all the moves and whatever just from completing Kiryus business side quest. Do note that it does take a time investment, though it is fun. I didnt complete the whole business quest because I needed the bread but because I wanted to see the storyline.

People have figured ways to exploit Mr Shakedown to get a ton of money but its really not worth the time or effort, just playing through normally is fine.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
chapter3.jpg

129642b.jpg

a4eVUXN.png

We are Groot!

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
0 is in a league of its own. Kiwami is a great remake of the OG and its really cool in the sense that you can see how the story continues, but the writing isnt as strong. Im guessing with time the series actually improved. Yak6 is at the top of my anticipated list. Just gonna be wack to skip the rest of the series storyline. I know Kiwami 2 is on the way, but what about 3-5? Gonna have to youtube when the time comes. :mjcry:

Also will say that Kiwami is dumb hard at times in comparison to 0. You probably wont die, but some of the boss fights can be frustratingly long due to the bosses dodging every damn thing. :scust:
Kiwami is almost a word for word remake of Yakuza 1 tho, although with some added extras. I was playing it and i kept remembering shyt from the PS2 version :yeshrug: Kinda miss the Joker voicing majima...

:blessed: So bad that it was good. also shimano was voiced by Michael Madsen, it fits so well

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Normally not my type of game but I copped based on Coli recommendations and I fukks with it :obama:

Finally beat it

Still fukked up they didn't let Makoto meet Tachibana :mjcry:

Dope game

I got Kiwawi too, but got a few games to beat before I get to it :wow: