Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Started chapter 10 this morning. This story is easily the best this gen IMO. Every chapter gets better. Just when you think you have it figured out they throw the mother of all plot twists at you and it's always perfectly executed.
once I finish this, I'm gonna beat Yakuza Kiwami and play the rest of the series on PS3 before 6 comes out.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Started chapter 10 this morning. This story is easily the best this gen IMO. Every chapter gets better. Just when you think you have it figured out they throw the mother of all plot twists at you and it's always perfectly executed.
once I finish this, I'm gonna beat Yakuza Kiwami and play the rest of the series on PS3 before 6 comes out.

The writing in 0 is master class when it comes to gaming.

Noticeably the writing is not as masterful in Kiwami. Im on the final chapter in that game and while I love it, the real reason I love it is because I get to know what happened to everyone in 0, whereas 0 just took you for a ride from the beginning to end.

Whoever was working on this series improved with time. Definitely not a case of laziness....they actually got better.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh it's not even close. I know a lot of Western developers strive to make game storytelling like Hollywood movies but most of them fall into making them like a generic Blockbuster.
But I bet this game will get overlooked since it's kinda a niche title

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City

tenor.gif

Just got done the second Miracle Johnson side mission, might be my favorite of the game so far after The Shooreh Pippi cult​

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got it today on sales, $39.99

This shyt is dope and also reminds me of Shenmue video game style. Both from Sega Company. Are they the same people made Shenmue and Yakuza series?

This is my first time, I played Yakuza Zero.

@Kamikaze Revy

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
I accidentally bought this twice. I had already ordered the physical copy off Amazon and one night I was drunk and ordered the digital off psn thinking it was kiwami :snoop:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just got it today on sales, $39.99

This shyt is dope and also reminds me of Shenmue video game style. Both from Sega Company. Are they the same people made Shenmue and Yakuza series?

This is my first time, I played Yakuza Zero.

@Kamikaze Revy
Nah it's not the same people.
Yakuza is incredible and highly slept on in the states.
IMO Yakuza > Shenmue and it isn't even close.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
0 is still my GOTY

Zelda might be a better "game", but I haven't had as much fun and dug a story and its characters like this in a while

Daps
0 is still my GOTY

Zelda might be a better "game", but I haven't had as much fun and dug a story and its characters like this in a while
Really?

I mean I loved the shyt out of BOTW and I recently played Yakuza because I needed something to buy my time for a minute. But Im on chapter 3 and while it's fun it feels a bit repetitive. Maybe it gets alot better overtime from what Im seeing in the thread but so far I think its a fun game but more like a 7 for me.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
If you a wrestling fan Yakuza kiwami 2 is supposed to feature cameos from the great muta and others as well