Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished.

Game is pretty unique, there isn't much else like it, particularly in terms of the way it plays and the heavy focus on the story. I can see why it has a pretty rabid fanbase. Its similar to Persona in a lot of ways imo.

The story itself starts to get incoherent about 3/4's in, and has a lot of supposedly 'smart' characters doing a lot of both stupid or straight nonsensical things.

Instead where the game stands out is in the characters. It has a lot more memorable characters than you would expect in a video game (although it has a couple of garbage ass characters as well). Besides the two leads, I liked Sagawa and Nishytani a lot.

I liked Kiryu of course but this idea of a good guy gangster is stupid as fukk. How is he supposed to make money while staying on the straight path? Majima is a better gangster character in that respect.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also can someone explain why they had that part where the female doctor stare at Kiryu near the end? shyt was random as all fukk.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Finished.

Game is pretty unique, there isn't much else like it, particularly in terms of the way it plays and the heavy focus on the story. I can see why it has a pretty rabid fanbase. Its similar to Persona in a lot of ways imo.

The story itself starts to get incoherent about 3/4's in, and has a lot of supposedly 'smart' characters doing a lot of both stupid or straight nonsensical things.

Instead where the game stands out is in the characters. It has a lot more memorable characters than you would expect in a video game (although it has a couple of garbage ass characters as well). Besides the two leads, I liked Sagawa and Nishytani a lot.

I liked Kiryu of course but this idea of a good guy gangster is stupid as fukk. How is he supposed to make money while staying on the straight path? Majima is a better gangster character in that respect.
Shenmue.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
just started playing this on PC. so far it runs great, and looks clean with SSAA

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finished.

It’s a action comedy game.

It’s serious but it doesn’t take itself serious half the time.

Can’t really think of another game I’ve played like it

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
53E81BC694CD9A42156DE4728F2EAC321F705EB3

:ahh: