Yakuza stares down a tailgater

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yakuza and other asian gangs be deep in bay area but :manny: never really seen em act up if they aint strapped, and they do be strapped... or 10-20 deep, and they roll deep too like I mean you think its like 5-10 of em but really its 15-20 of em.. I be going to these asian clubs they be swarmin mafukkas

never seen em win a fair one though.. but in life, you aint gonna get many fair ones while out in public :manny:

one on one and in most cases of most asians well people in general really.. they be the first to talk shyt only to be backed down by their girl :aicmon: like a 105 lb lil girl gonna really hold you back if they really want that action :aicmon:

like this dude in this video, he act like he want confrontation.. bet money tho if you woulda gave it to him he either had other people in the car with him, strapped or he woulda backed down .. no way that dude right there just fighting the fair one, and I think most people in life expect a fair one but shyt how many fights you be seeing nowadays that really be 1 on 1 ? yall needa get that shyt outta ya head. A fair one is you getting to live and going home..

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Yakuza and other asian gangs be deep in bay area but :manny: never really seen em act up if they aint strapped, and they do be strapped... or 10-20 deep, and they roll deep too like I mean you think its like 5-10 of em but really its 15-20 of em.. I be going to these asian clubs they be swarmin mafukkas

never seen em win a fair one though.. but in life, you aint gonna get many fair ones while out in public :manny:

one on one and in most cases of most asians well people in general really.. they be the first to talk shyt only to be backed down by their girl :aicmon: like a 105 lb lil girl gonna really hold you back if they really want that action :aicmon:

like this dude in this video, he act like he want confrontation.. bet money tho if you woulda gave it to him he either had other people in the car with him, strapped or he woulda backed down .. no way that dude right there just fighting the fair one, and I think most people in life expect a fair one but shyt how many fights you be seeing nowadays that really be 1 on 1 ? yall needa get that shyt outta ya head. A fair one is you getting to live and going home..

Ain't no godamn yakuzas in the Bay Area..and if there are I've never seen them..you're mixing up Triads for Yakuzas..and yes there are triads out here..and viet gangsters also..I've hung out in a few places, illegal gambling at Chinese/Korean karaoke bars and coffee houses..I fukks with them:myman:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ain't no godamn yakuzas in the Bay Area..and if there are I've never seen them..you're mixing up Triads for Yakuzas..and yes there are triads out here..and viet gangsters also..I've hung out in a few places, illegal gambling at Chinese/Korean karaoke bars and coffee houses..I fukks with them:myman:

bruh.. theres yakuza trust me but chinese gangs and viet gangs youll see more, they are louder too so you might be noticing them more, they are the definition of liquor courage :russ:

but really just go to broadway youll see every type of asian / asian gang out there this fri/sat night

viet and chinese the same as what i described as well

the only asians i ever seen throw them hands one on one without lookin over their shoulder wondering if 20 people gonna help them jump someone is filipinos

im stereotyping but whatever :manny:

and bruh i go to all the asian spots

Horizon, Cosmo(used to be apt24), Recess, Atmosphere, Industry Tuesdays at places like Noble and before that Sloane and now its some where new again, Alibi (Alibi the new spot, that shyt gonna be nice this friday)

Lucky Chances at 3 am after the club :blessed: some of the finest filipinos youll see in your life :blessed:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
bruh.. theres yakuza trust me but chinese gangs and viet gangs youll see more, they are louder too so you might be noticing them more, they are the definition of liquor courage :russ:

but really just go to broadway youll see every type of asian / asian gang out there this fri/sat night

viet and chinese the same as what i described as well

the only asians i ever seen throw them hands one on one without lookin over their shoulder wondering if 20 people gonna help them jump someone is filipinos

im stereotyping but whatever :manny:

and bruh i go to all the asian spots

Horizon, Cosmo(used to be apt24), Recess, Atmosphere, Industry Tuesdays at places like Noble and before that Sloane and now its some where new again, Alibi (Alibi the new spot, that shyt gonna be nice this friday)

Lucky Chances at 3 am after the club :blessed: some of the finest filipinos youll see in your life :blessed:

I don't know..I've never really seen Japanese people in the bay unless I go to Japan town, or if they're touring around union square (I can tell by their weird trendy Japanese fashion)..and I haven't been to broadway in years..if there are yakuza on broadway then I've never seen them and I wouldn't know what to look for..but it's dope you know all these Asian night clubs..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't know..I've never really seen Japanese people in the bay unless I go to Japan town, or if they're touring around union square (I can tell by their weird trendy Japanese fashion)..and I haven't been to broadway in years..if there are yakuza on broadway then I've never seen them and I wouldn't know what to look for..but it's dope you know all these Asian night clubs..

what I meant by broadway was that youll see every kind of person there

and the bay with 9 million people is 25% asian, you can bet they got gangs of all types around

theres little asian gangs in richmond youd prolly never even heard of

yakuza aint making noise like that, but they are around

and yeah if you need a place thats 23-30 demograph rap music and some of the baddest asian girls youll see :takedat: go to Alibi on fridays

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
what I meant by broadway was that youll see every kind of person there

and the bay with 9 million people is 25% asian, you can bet they got gangs of all types around

theres little asian gangs in richmond youd prolly never even heard of

yakuza aint making noise like that, but they are around

and yeah if you need a place thats 23-30 demograph rap music and some of the baddest asian girls youll see :takedat: go to Alibi on fridays

That's cool but I don't go to nightclubs nor dress up to go out..I'm usually down in the mission Valencia district at a bar/lounge with all the other hipsters..and I know that most Asian clubs you gotta dress up..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That's cool but I don't go to nightclubs nor dress up to go out..I'm usually down in the mission Valencia district at a bar/lounge with all the other hipsters..and I know that most Asian clubs you gotta dress up..

Alibi is pretty relaxed.. Atmosphere and Horizon really the ones that be going crazy at dress code at times

all depends on promoter too

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I went to one on Christmas about 4 years ago by the bottom of broadway by fisherman wharf..the entrance was a small doorway and you had to walk upstairs..it was pretty dope..it was a mixed crowd but I think it was an Asian lounge since I went there with all my Asian folks..I wish I knew where it was at, but I can't remember

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I don't know if that story is ducktales or not...but it was a good story nonetheless. Good shyt.

What i really wanna know tho is how the driver knew the guy was Yakuza and not just some regular crazy ass Jap?!?! I don't see no tats so his ass woulda been roadkill.
They don't expose their tats in public

That's why them dudes always in suits. Don't know if he's actually Yakuza or not, but you won't see tats

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An exclusive interview with Anton Kusters: Behind the scenes of Yakuza | Steward Magazine The pics :ohlawd:

antonkusters_yakuza_lime_056_L10081411-620x412.jpeg
:blessed:

Was a pretty good read, funny how they have a Nigerian mob in Japan lol.