Yakuza stares down a tailgater

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
For a moment i thought he was going to jump on top of the car on some Enter The Matrix type chit.

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who just rolls around recording a drive on the highway? That was staged :leostare:

na a lot of people in other countries have dash cams to prevent fukkery and fraud.

say someone brakes out of nowhere saying you rear ended them. the camera is there to protect you from the fukkery.

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ shooter gloves. That dude really had the glove on like he's getting ready to murk somebody :ufdup:. Dude in the car was probably like :whoa: i dont want no problems

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
long story short

saw a female getting ass beat by 3 dudes with a african guy trying to protect her ran over to stop them we had a stare down

i left cuz heard cops not trying to get involved like that in a foreign country

came back african dude got arrested when he was just protecting her and not even throwing punches just covering his body over hers didnt help that much to be honest

anyways i come back yelling wtf and saw those 3 dudes give cops money and one of em saw me and remembered me and got in my face called me the N word

i got in his face ready to throw punch some people pulled me back didnt know y they told me they were YAKUZA i didnt know :smh:

a african guy was next too me said i got ur back had a gun on him i was like :damn:

i backed down and walked away toward the train station then a benz tented in limo pulled up next too me as i was walking to station with my boys rolled window down same 3 dudes looked at me had their finger pointed like a gun at me stared me down and drove off

few hrs later got my phone blown up from female friends saying i had a bounty on my head :snoop:

was told to stay away from downtown for a few weeks so i did

the following week i got called in for a dental er a dude got his ass beat by YAKUZA and everybody watched he beat up with a bat and shyt and told me as me and dentist were fixing his teeth.

he told me they kept saying a name and he was like thats not my name and then one of em came by and said it wasnt the right guy

apparently one of 3 dudes had somebody looking for me with his underling doing the searching and the underling made a mistake

i asked him what was the name he said twan i was like :sadbron:

the only reason they knew my name cuz of my boys kept calling me while that incident went over and the female also knew my name due to reputation i had

i never told that dude it was my fault he got his ass whooped :hmm:

my bounty got lifted few weeks later due to old girl fixing her issue with one of the head bosses she got her ass beat that day cuz she dumped one of em is what she told me y they did it too her

and me and her ended up dating for several months after i was cleared :ahh:

The fukk? You're a moron. How are you in Japan and don't know what the Yakuza is? Damn, assuming no :duck: that is a crazy story.

I hope you bought homie a brew or something that they thought was you. You owe that man.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would've walked out and then said you know what, I am terrified of you, ya I said it, you scare me, I'm not pissing myself though because I can't do that, and if you try anything to make me piss I will slap you so had. Then he'll try to slap me and then I'll just bite his hand real hard because I'm like that, and then I'll go yeah dats right, I just bit yo hand bytch. What you gonna do bytch WHATCHU GON DO!!!???

:ehh:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was :ehh:. but if he pulled something like my Korean homie right here I'd be truly impressed

Last edited by a moderator:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The fukk? You're a moron. How are you in Japan and don't know what the Yakuza is? Damn, assuming no :duck: that is a crazy story.

I hope you bought homie a brew or something that they thought was you. You owe that man.

na its not :duck: like i said my homeboy can verify this story easily cuz he was their when it went down

he even game that look :comeon: on how i didnt know what YAKUZA was

all i knew bout japan was dbz came from them when i went their and godzilla scares the shyt outta them.

i knew what the mafia was growing up but YAKUZA never heard of it till that i got their :smh:

na i didnt buy him shyt for the simple fact after we spent those few hours fixing him up his dumbass talking bout going back to fight them :snoop:

warned him not too but he was insisting but luckily it never happened cuz he would been back at my job getting his shyt fixed again

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I don't know if that story is ducktales or not...but it was a good story nonetheless. Good shyt.

What i really wanna know tho is how the driver knew the guy was Yakuza and not just some regular crazy ass Jap?!?! I don't see no tats so his ass woulda been roadkill.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
long story short

saw a female getting ass beat by 3 dudes with a african guy trying to protect her ran over to stop them we had a stare down

i left cuz heard cops not trying to get involved like that in a foreign country

came back african dude got arrested when he was just protecting her and not even throwing punches just covering his body over hers didnt help that much to be honest

anyways i come back yelling wtf and saw those 3 dudes give cops money and one of em saw me and remembered me and got in my face called me the N word

i got in his face ready to throw punch some people pulled me back didnt know y they told me they were YAKUZA i didnt know :smh:

a african guy was next too me said i got ur back had a gun on him i was like :damn:

i backed down and walked away toward the train station then a benz tented in limo pulled up next too me as i was walking to station with my boys rolled window down same 3 dudes looked at me had their finger pointed like a gun at me stared me down and drove off

few hrs later got my phone blown up from female friends saying i had a bounty on my head :snoop:

was told to stay away from downtown for a few weeks so i did

the following week i got called in for a dental er a dude got his ass beat by YAKUZA and everybody watched he beat up with a bat and shyt and told me as me and dentist were fixing his teeth.

he told me they kept saying a name and he was like thats not my name and then one of em came by and said it wasnt the right guy

apparently one of 3 dudes had somebody looking for me with his underling doing the searching and the underling made a mistake

i asked him what was the name he said twan i was like :sadbron:

the only reason they knew my name cuz of my boys kept calling me while that incident went over and the female also knew my name due to reputation i had

i never told that dude it was my fault he got his ass whooped :hmm:

my bounty got lifted few weeks later due to old girl fixing her issue with one of the head bosses she got her ass beat that day cuz she dumped one of em is what she told me y they did it too her

and me and her ended up dating for several months after i was cleared :ahh:

That Life :wow:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An exclusive interview with Anton Kusters: Behind the scenes of Yakuza | Steward Magazine The pics :ohlawd:

antonkusters_yakuza_lime_056_L10081411-620x412.jpeg
:blessed: