Yakuza stares down a tailgater

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THOSE GUYS, BROTHER! WHEN I WAS WORKING IN JAPAN, THE ONLY TWO THINGS I WAS SCARED OF WERE ANDRE THE GIANT AND THE YAMAGACHI-GUMI, DUDE! COME TO THINK OF IT, CM PUNK SURE HAS A LOT OF TATTOOS NOW, MEAN GENE...

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
i'm confused..??? they are on an interstate, not a regular road, and dude wasn't even that close to him...homeboy stepped out the whip for no damn reason.

Man, pulling that shyt in the US...liable to get your ass run over! :heh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
dnt fukk with them yall i learned the hard way while i was in japan :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ooh: what happened?!

long story short

saw a female getting ass beat by 3 dudes with a african guy trying to protect her ran over to stop them we had a stare down

i left cuz heard cops not trying to get involved like that in a foreign country

came back african dude got arrested when he was just protecting her and not even throwing punches just covering his body over hers didnt help that much to be honest

anyways i come back yelling wtf and saw those 3 dudes give cops money and one of em saw me and remembered me and got in my face called me the N word

i got in his face ready to throw punch some people pulled me back didnt know y they told me they were YAKUZA i didnt know :smh:

a african guy was next too me said i got ur back had a gun on him i was like :damn:

i backed down and walked away toward the train station then a benz tented in limo pulled up next too me as i was walking to station with my boys rolled window down same 3 dudes looked at me had their finger pointed like a gun at me stared me down and drove off

few hrs later got my phone blown up from female friends saying i had a bounty on my head :snoop:

was told to stay away from downtown for a few weeks so i did

the following week i got called in for a dental er a dude got his ass beat by YAKUZA and everybody watched he beat up with a bat and shyt and told me as me and dentist were fixing his teeth.

he told me they kept saying a name and he was like thats not my name and then one of em came by and said it wasnt the right guy

apparently one of 3 dudes had somebody looking for me with his underling doing the searching and the underling made a mistake

i asked him what was the name he said twan i was like :sadbron:

the only reason they knew my name cuz of my boys kept calling me while that incident went over and the female also knew my name due to reputation i had

i never told that dude it was my fault he got his ass whooped :hmm:

my bounty got lifted few weeks later due to old girl fixing her issue with one of the head bosses she got her ass beat that day cuz she dumped one of em is what she told me y they did it too her

and me and her ended up dating for several months after i was cleared :ahh:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
long story short

saw a female getting ass beat by 3 dudes with a african guy trying to protect her ran over to stop them we had a stare down

came back african dude got arrested when he was just protecting her and not even throwing punches just covering his body over hers didnt help that much to be honest

anyways i come back yelling wtf and saw those 3 dudes give cops money and one of em saw me and remembered me and got in my face called me the N word

i got in his face ready to throw punch some people pulled me back didnt know y they told me they were YAKUZA i didnt know :smh:

a african guy was next too me said i got ur back had a gun on him i was like :damn:

i backed down and walked away toward the train station then a benz tented in limo pulled up next too me as i was walking to station with my boys rolled window down same 3 dudes looked at me had their finger pointed like a gun at me stared me down and drove off

few hrs later got my phone blown up from female friends saying i had a bounty on my head :snoop:

the following week i got called in for a dental er a dude got his ass beat by YAKUZA and everybody watched he beat up with a bat and shyt and told me as me and dentist were fixing his teeth.

he told me they kept saying a name and he was like thats not my name and then one of em came by and said it wasnt the right guy

apparently one of 3 dudes had somebody looking for me with his underling doing the searching and the underling made a mistake

the only reason they knew my name cuz of my boys kept calling me while that incident went over and the female also knew my name due to reputation i had

my bounty got lifted few weeks later due to old girl fixing her issue with one of the head bosses she got her ass beat that day cuz she dumped one of em is what she told me y they did it too her

that happened in Japan?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
long story short

:duck:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

na fam i dont :duck: i keep it 100% real and unfortunate it is a true story

i didnt even know what yakuza was till someone told me :smh: at that moment

people down their so shook u go in their area u gotta be quiet