Yakuza stares down a tailgater

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
dude behind the wheel was shytting himself.

Lol @ run him over, dude jumps out the car looking like a Japanese Jason Statham and you gonna take a pause.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm watching this now, crazy how their cops and the yakuza play. Like it's aggressive, but not like crazy aggressive like it is over here with cops and criminals, the police seem to play highly fair and the yakuza seem to play fair as well. And instead of it being a game like call of duty/shoot em up/cops and robbers like it is in America instead its like a game of chess or some shyt.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
i'm confused..??? they are on an interstate, not a regular road, and dude wasn't even that close to him...homeboy stepped out the whip for no damn reason.

fukked up part is the max speed limit on their interstate is 45-50 mph. That ain't even fast enough to be mad at somebody

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
long story short

saw a female getting ass beat by 3 dudes with a african guy trying to protect her ran over to stop them we had a stare down

i left cuz heard cops not trying to get involved like that in a foreign country

came back african dude got arrested when he was just protecting her and not even throwing punches just covering his body over hers didnt help that much to be honest

anyways i come back yelling wtf and saw those 3 dudes give cops money and one of em saw me and remembered me and got in my face called me the N word

i got in his face ready to throw punch some people pulled me back didnt know y they told me they were YAKUZA i didnt know :smh:

a african guy was next too me said i got ur back had a gun on him i was like :damn:

i backed down and walked away toward the train station then a benz tented in limo pulled up next too me as i was walking to station with my boys rolled window down same 3 dudes looked at me had their finger pointed like a gun at me stared me down and drove off

few hrs later got my phone blown up from female friends saying i had a bounty on my head :snoop:

was told to stay away from downtown for a few weeks so i did

the following week i got called in for a dental er a dude got his ass beat by YAKUZA and everybody watched he beat up with a bat and shyt and told me as me and dentist were fixing his teeth.

he told me they kept saying a name and he was like thats not my name and then one of em came by and said it wasnt the right guy

apparently one of 3 dudes had somebody looking for me with his underling doing the searching and the underling made a mistake

i asked him what was the name he said twan i was like :sadbron:

the only reason they knew my name cuz of my boys kept calling me while that incident went over and the female also knew my name due to reputation i had

i never told that dude it was my fault he got his ass whooped :hmm:

my bounty got lifted few weeks later due to old girl fixing her issue with one of the head bosses she got her ass beat that day cuz she dumped one of em is what she told me y they did it too her

and me and her ended up dating for several months after i was cleared :ahh:
Close Call nikka :ufdup:

And :whew: @ the video BTW

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I've hopped out my car on people a few times.... didn't know I was a "hardcore badass", just road rage

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Roppongi honestly is the worst neighborhood in all of Japan. Place is fukking rampant with the lowest of the Japanese race and low class foreigners.

ya that shyt has mulit races everywhere i remember seeing that

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I only know about the Yakuza because of that Simpsons episode where they had a fight with Fat Tony and the mafia

The part with the Yakuza guy in the white suit who just stood there while everyone else fought had me :heh:

They might have based that character on this same dude from the video :russ: