XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Peep how they moving the goal posts

First it was he wasn’t convicted
Now it’s hes already dead!
Yup
:laff:

nikkas were clinging on to that 'not convicted' shyt for the longest too.

"We all make mistakes in life"..."he was young and dumb"..."why is this coming out now?"

:bryan:

The levels of caping for this kid is unbelievable

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Nah. The only bad move Vic did during all of this was release that trash ass Empathy song during the wake of it all.

He should have dropped some no fukks given type shyt that was fire and nikkas would of respected it more
i honestly don't care about what he did. i'm not a fan of both. all i said what was going to be the result from it,, and the dude who mentioned me is mad i guess about it.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Another reason why Pitchfork ain't shyt

Is this news? What good will come of this tape? Justice for the victim? A deeper understanding of the issues he was dealing with?
Seems more like ammo for people to use this dead child as a way to further their agenda. He was clearly troubled. How did he get to that dark place? Seems like a more interesting conversation. But of course, we remove all nuance and are left with nothing to learn or gain from this. People will judge though, and they will definitely click... Which is sadly the motivator here...

He can't defend himself anymore. We won't truly know what happened, if he was exaggerating and puffing his chest here. Instead we cast judgement on a dead person, who nobody in the conversation seems to really know at all. This conversation has to EVOLVE for any greater good to come of it

Sad times we live in brehs

Man fukk him. Yall kill me with this dumb shyt.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i honestly don't care about what he did. i'm not a fan of both. all i said what was going to be the result from it,, and the dude who mentioned me is mad i guess about it.

Lol. Mad? I'm just pointing out how delusional you are. Vic putting out some BET freestyle that mentioned XXX wild assault on women in a line or two ain't having any longterm negative effects on his career. If anything...in this generation where trolling is king...it made him a few fans.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Lol. Mad? I'm just pointing out how delusional you are. Vic putting out some BET freestyle that mentioned XXX wild assault on women in a line or two ain't having any longterm negative effects on his career. If anything...in this generation where trolling is king...it made him a few fans.
this generation don't fukk with vic mensa. his numbers prove that.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
this generation don't fukk with vic mensa. his numbers prove that.

Coulda fooled me. All this lil fake ass outrage for some inconsequential rapper that nobody from this generation fukks with. This statement:

hope it was worth it, because this is career suicide for him

is silly coming from you if you think he doesn't have much of a career anyways. You even went as far to say that whatever lame ass Budden, Ak and Adam said about him was gonna destroy him :russ:

Like I BEEN SAID...NOBODY gonna give a fukk about what Vic said about XXX in a few days.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Coulda fooled me. All this lil fake ass outrage for some inconsequential rapper that nobody from this generation fukks with. This statement:

is silly coming from you if you think he doesn't have much of a career anyways. You even went as far to say that whatever lame ass Budden, Ak and Adam said about him was gonna destroy him :russ:

Like I BEEN SAID...NOBODY gonna give a fukk about what Vic said about XXX in a few days.
i said guys like adam22 and akademiks have a little pull with the youth (unfortunately) and they're gonna make it their goal to influence the youth to not fukk with him, and that's the lane vic mensa is trying to fit in with. this was basically him waving the white flag on it.

how did the youth respond to rob stone punching x on stage? youth fukked with him over x and you haven't heard of rob stone since.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i said guys like adam22 and akademiks have a little pull with the youth (unfortunately) and they're gonna make it their goal to influence the youth to not fukk with him, and that's the lane vic mensa is trying to fit in with. this was basically him waving the white flag on it.

how did the youth respond to rob stone punching x on stage? youth fukked with him over x and you haven't heard of rob stone since.

Pull? Budden, Ak and the cac been talked shyt about a plenty nikkas and you couldn't name one that they influenced the youth not to fukk with :mjlol:

Go head...try.

fukk a Rob Stone. I told you in the other thread we'll revisit this conversation in a month or two. We'll see if Vic Mensa got negatively effected at all by this shyt.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
nikka, it's the world. We're all hurt.

Nothing excuses beating a pregnant girl to the point she can't fukking see, threaten to stick shyt up her while beating her, and then use your platform to fukking attack her.

Ya'll nikkas lame. That shyt will get you killed. Try telling a girl's brother or father or uncle or cousin that you beat her because "hurt people hurt people"
Word..

shyt i'm hurt....

I don't go around abusing people...

I instead drown my pain in p*ssy and drugs....:mjlit:

Well used to :wow:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Pull? Budden, Ak and the cac been talked shyt about a plenty nikkas and you couldn't name one that they influenced the youth not to fukk with :mjlol:

Go head...try.

fukk a Rob Stone. I told you in the other thread we'll revisit this conversation in a month or two. We'll see if Vic Mensa got negatively effected at all by this shyt.
i can tell you a bunch who they influenced the youth to fukk with. 6ix9ine and Lil Pump off the rip.

but yeah, we'll be back here and vic will still be irrelevant.

btw he just released a new music video 6 days ago and it has less than 63k views

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Thought there was evidence of this already

Anyway I don't go for the whole respect the dead shyt especially if they were foul in life. Best way to avoid that is to not lead a foul lifestyle. I don't speak on nobody living or dead but if someone else wants to go in fukk it. He ain't my family