XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, it's the world. We're all hurt.

Nothing excuses beating a pregnant girl to the point she can't fukking see, threaten to stick shyt up her while beating her, and then use your platform to fukking attack her.

Ya'll nikkas lame. That shyt will get you killed. Try telling a girl's brother or father or uncle or cousin that you beat her because "hurt people hurt people"

Its not an excuse, its an explanation. I work in mental health. When you expose little kids to extreme traumas and you get abnormal behavior. Some overcome those demons with therapy and some especially in our (assuming you're black?) community never get the help they really need as kids and they end up hurting themselves and others because they never learned to cope. Want it to change? Support funding initiatives for mental health.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up with the "he's dead let him rest :sadcam:" bullshyt

Y'all probably the same ones who was saying "Well the case got dropped; he wasn't found guilty!; She's lying"

Dude beat bytches up, deal wit it

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
His comments in the tape further hinted at some of the bleak themes in his music. “You ever seen somebody get their tongue cut out? … You ever seen somebody get raped? … You ever seen somebody try to kill your mom in front of you?” he asked an unidentified man, by way of explaining how events he had witnessed affected his own violent behavior. “Every night you go to sleep and you remember what you seen and you remember how it felt and you remember that horrible feeling in your soul. Nobody can comfort you. It’s something I gotta deal with.”

:picard: Hurt people hurt people. Kid was a tortured soul. Seems like he was trying to turn it around towards the end though. God have mercy on his soul.
LividBouncyBuckeyebutterfly-max-1mb.gif
giphy.gif
Damn :damn:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Its not an excuse, its an explanation. I work in mental health. When you expose little kids to extreme traumas and you get abnormal behavior. Some overcome those demons with therapy and some especially in our (assuming you're black?) community never get the help they really need as kids and they end up hurting themselves and others because they never learned to cope. Want it to change? Support funding initiatives for mental health.

I'm a mental health advocate. I know from it personally.

Your "explanation" is still wack, tbh. I know the cycle of abuse but you don't handwave it with just saying hurt people hurt people. It's a surface level explanation.

He got famous in jail for the crime and got out of jail on the same shyt. With all the access to the best mental health resources money can buy but he instead got his fans to harass her, he joked about it saying he was gonna domestically abuse nikkas sisters p*ssy for bringing it up.

If you work around kids with mental health issues, I hope you never tell them hurt people hurt people and give them the mindset that that by itself is an explanation for their actions.

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
damn. i figured he probably did it but there was always the .1% chance. i just started listening to dudes music about a month ago. i really fukk with his vibe but im not sure i can keep cosigning. morals suck.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
weird how every other dude that has been accused of beating a woman )with as much evidence as x had) yall wouldve been trying to put him under the jail but since hes dead now he was a "tortured soul".

sounds a lot like what cacs say when one of theirs does a mass shooting. "he has mental issues so he shouldnt be blamed"

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a mental health advocate. I know from it personally.

Your "explanation" is still wack, tbh. I know the cycle of abuse but you don't handwave it with just saying hurt people hurt people. It's a surface level explanation.

He got famous in jail for the crime and got out of jail on the same shyt. With all the access to the best mental health resources money can buy but he instead got his fans to harass her, he joked about it saying he was gonna domestically abuse nikkas sisters p*ssy for bringing it up.

If you work around kids with mental health issues, I hope you never tell them hurt people hurt people and give them the mindset that that by itself is an explanation for their actions.

Sorry Vic, didn't mean to trigger you here :snoop:. Its only surface level if you have surface level interpretation skills and don't understand that simple phrases are used to describe complex phenomena all the time. If you "understand the cycle of abuse" then you shouldn't be debating here. If you want to get into a real drawn out debate with a master's level therapist on the root causes of abuse in adolescents, we can do that, but this aint the forum. Otherwise, you're way to emotionally invested in this man. Good luck with your rap career.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Another reason why Pitchfork ain't shyt

Is this news? What good will come of this tape? Justice for the victim? A deeper understanding of the issues he was dealing with?
Seems more like ammo for people to use this dead child as a way to further their agenda. He was clearly troubled. How did he get to that dark place? Seems like a more interesting conversation. But of course, we remove all nuance and are left with nothing to learn or gain from this. People will judge though, and they will definitely click... Which is sadly the motivator here...

He can't defend himself anymore. We won't truly know what happened, if he was exaggerating and puffing his chest here. Instead we cast judgement on a dead person, who nobody in the conversation seems to really know at all. This conversation has to EVOLVE for any greater good to come of it

Sad times we live in brehs
People like u is why they put the tape out. Because u here with the rest of us. Instead of ignoring it:mjlol:

Last edited: