Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (July 29, 2022)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
it just clicked for me the other day, this is one of those long-term joints like a bethesda game. seems like i decide to do something different every time i get on

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

This does not look like it takes place after the main game. It's looking like a prequel. Unfortunate because I wanted them to address the ending of the game and improve it as well as give answers. Seems like it's about the kid they don't really address in the main game.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This does not look like it takes place after the main game. It's looking like a prequel. Unfortunate because I wanted them to address the ending of the game and improve it as well as give answers. Seems like it's about the kid they don't really address in the main game.
Not sure, I haven't played but people blasting pictures of characters all over the place so I guess Xenoblade 3 is pretty much all but spoiled for me as far as characters go.

:mjcry:

Oh well I should have been started playing.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man first Fire Emblem and now Xenoblade releasing DLC much earlier then I expected :bryan: I thought these DLC's was gonna be put out by the end of the year not both being in April. They really making sure all this stuff is out before Zelda drops.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Not sure, I haven't played but people blasting pictures of characters all over the place so I guess Xenoblade 3 is pretty much all but spoiled for me as far as characters go.

Yeah you should have. Great game. I feel it's the best one really.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

If you haven't played 3 then that trailer doesn't exactly spoil it. It takes place before the main game. There are characters from the previous games in it. The kid I'm talking about is pretty late game stuff but I'm not gonna reference who it is. It's also not really all that important to the main game. Seems very important to this though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah you should have. Great game. I feel it's the best one really.
It's still worth playing. Only bad part is the game ends in an unsatisfactory way that leave more questions than it answers.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also in for the new content. I criticized the pacing for 3, but still one of my favorites in recent memory

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Started the DLC and so far the new combat styles and affinity point system is dope.

Matthew has low-key a hilarious/horrible voice and I love it

"I'm goin in..... You don't watch my back!" Is just so awkward and ridiculous but you know you'll be hearing it for the next 50 hours lol