Xcloud is now Live on Xbox (beta) 6/28/21 ( the power of the cloud!)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Oh shyt...

I just thought about it...

People are worried about the Series S not having enough disk space; they'll probably be able to stream most games from their actual console if needed at some point. Allowing you to not even have to download the game.

I'm wondering if, when Series X consoles are used to power the Xcloud, will that give the Series S the ability to play content beyond it's expected capabilities.:ld:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I just tried this with a few games like Halo 5, Halo MCC and Gears 5 and it was okay. There was some noticeable input lag and the image quality wasn't that great since it was capped at 1080P.

i then remembered I never tried Stadia pro so I signed up for the free trial and claimed the free games.

Man, what a night and day difference. Stadia Pro at 4K felt as if I was playing a native game on a console. I tried Hotline Miami 2 and a few other indie games and the controls were very responsive with barely if any perceptible lag. I can tell when a game has input lag and here it wasn't noticeable at all . It wasn't like others where it's noticeable but it's playable but instead it was not noticeable. On Xcloud I could tell it was streaming obviously from the IQ but the lag when aiming made the game feel off.

Image quality was amazing as well. That had to be the best I've ever experience with online game streaming. If Xcloud can match that with the library it offers it'd be crazy.

What a troubling review

Hopefully it’s all sorted out by the time starfield drops, my plan depends on it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Gonna get a Fire HD 8 to try it out. My phone is a Huawei Honor 8X which I bought last year thinking it had dual band support(which it stated online) but the particular model number I bought doesn't have 5GHZ which is necessary for this. Xcloud and other streaming game services are unplayable on 2.4ghz. It literally lags with a standstill image or disconnects immediately while on the Ipad when it was available worked smooth as hell.
:bryan:
I finally was able to try this on a legitimate phone(Moto G Power) as my previous phone for some odd reason didn't support Wireless AC. Just from the get go it's practically perfect. No perceptible lag and no audio issues. The last device I tried on was an Android tablet which for some odd reason wasn't playing as smooth and kept having audio cut outs/stutters.
:laff:
I just tried this with a few games like Halo 5, Halo MCC and Gears 5 and it was okay. There was some noticeable input lag and the image quality wasn't that great since it was capped at 1080P.

i then remembered I never tried Stadia pro so I signed up for the free trial and claimed the free games.

Man, what a night and day difference. Stadia Pro at 4K felt as if I was playing a native game on a console. I tried Hotline Miami 2 and a few other indie games and the controls were very responsive with barely if any perceptible lag. I can tell when a game has input lag and here it wasn't noticeable at all . It wasn't like others where it's noticeable but it's playable but instead it was not noticeable. On Xcloud I could tell it was streaming obviously from the IQ but the lag when aiming made the game feel off.

Image quality was amazing as well. That had to be the best I've ever experience with online game streaming. If Xcloud can match that with the library it offers it'd be crazy.
Depends on your connection/device used. Unless you're saying you tried both on your PC?
GIven the news that Starfield will be playable on the XB1 via cloud, that stands to reason that only games releasing this year will also natively run on the XB1. Next year, it is XSX and XSS only while other platforms outside of PC get streamable versions. Pretty ingenious.
Starfield is Xbox series only (possibly PC too) and will stream to lesser capable devices that support gamepass. The Xbox one will have a stream only version

Microsoft is bringing next-gen Xbox games to the Xbox One with xCloud

Games releasing this year should still run on the new hardware, it's backwards compatible. I don't think they have you wait till next year per say...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lI2DpT6.png
I know you not laughing Kanye East.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:bryan:

:laff:

Depends on your connection/device used. Unless you're saying you tried both on your PC?

Starfield is Xbox series only (possibly PC too) and will stream to lesser capable devices that support gamepass. The Xbox one will have a stream only version

Microsoft is bringing next-gen Xbox games to the Xbox One with xCloud

Games releasing this year should still run on the new hardware, it's backwards compatible. I don't think they have you wait till next year per say...

What do you mean possibly pc :mjlol:

Did you not watch your own E3 presentation you dweeb ?

it’s dropping the same time it is for Xbox

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Screen-Shot-2021-06-24-at-1-08-01-PM.png

It's over for you man, RETIRE
So they didn't at any time say Xbox exclusive? If they didn't then I should retire because I'm making up shyt like y'all do. Otherwise it's odd that you seen to think a person should "retire" from posting. What's wrong with you bruh? Don't you think you're taking this posting thing a little too seriously? When was the last time you creamepied a bytch? You post with a lot of anger, rage even. You got school shooter vibes, somebody give this clown the validation he's so desperately seeking

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So they didn't at any time say Xbox exclusive? If they didn't then I should retire because I'm making up shyt like y'all do. Otherwise it's odd that you seen to think a person should "retire" from posting. What's wrong with you bruh? Don't you think you're taking this posting thing a little too seriously? When was the last time you creamepied a bytch? You post with a lot of anger, rage even. You got school shooter vibes, somebody give this clown the validation he's so desperately seeking

Xbox exclusive as in Xbox ecosystem exclusive

Yeah I'm angry because you just fall back and retire, your best days are behind you pops, ya full of misinformation and its getting on my nerves

Respectfully

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Xbox exclusive as in Xbox ecosystem exclusive

Yeah I'm angry because you just fall back and retire, your best days are behind you pops, ya full of misinformation and its getting on my nerves

Respectfully
What's getting on your nerves are all these exclusives and you over here on some "it's on PC too :damn:" Like calm your lil bytch ass down. You need to retire before you get an aneurysm and your hemorrhoids start to pop out again, veins popping out your neck like you're the incredible bytch take a nap you little hoe