Xbox still having u use double A batteries is just unacceptable

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PlayStation not having an official elite / high end controller is even more unacceptable...

Now would’ve been the perfect time to launch with one...

The dual sense is already elite, don’t get more elite

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

nikka ain’t even touch the controller yet lmaooo

I’m excited for it too but damn smh

So I mean, ok let’s discuss it.

What would an elite controller be? Literally everyone who got their hands on the controller is raving about how state of the art it is. Saying it’s the best thing they’ve experienced as far as next gen gaming goes.

Now we’re asking for a better controller right off the bat? If anything sony could have scammed us making the dual sense the elite and keeping the DualShock as default

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So I mean, ok let’s discuss it.

What would an elite controller be? Literally everyone who got their hands on the controller is raving about how state of the art it is. Saying it’s the best thing they’ve experienced as far as next gen gaming goes.

Now we’re asking for a better controller right off the bat? If anything sony could have scammed us making the dual sense the elite and keeping the DualShock as default
The Elite or SCUF. Dualsense has some nice additions, but they rule as far as functionality.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
OP mad :laff:

*waits on the milkman* :unsure:
I guess u can say so, it’s one of the many reasons I’m leaving Xbox for PS. I’ve yet to get the PS and I already feel life much more enjoyable.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s more about convenience not having to keep a stock pile of batteries or have to drive to the store to play my console is a big plus for me. I don’t use AA batteries in anything else in my house.
You could get the rechargeable battery pack with its long charging cable but you are a troll so of course you wouldn’t mention that.