Xbox still having u use double A batteries is just unacceptable

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most Xbox controllers don’t last more than a year. Meanwhile my day 1 PS4 controller still working like butter, battery working just fine and everything
I bought my ps4 slim in march 2017 and my xbox in November 2017. ps4 controller is dead(battery and left thumbstickstick) while my 2017 xbox controller is still here.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
They have higher capacities and run longer. What's the issue?

Don't buy those dollar store Heavy Duty sets and get some Energizer Lithiums and you're set on disposables.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Most Xbox controllers don’t last more than a year. Meanwhile my day 1 PS4 controller still working like butter, battery working just fine and everything
Why the flat out lies about Xbox controller life :wtf:

Fact, the ps4 controller last and average of 7hrs.
I use my Xbox and day everyday and charge once a week, maybe 1.5x a week on average. Link to any article doing comparisons and it's not even close ($10 battery pack)

The ps5 with all it's haptic feedback rumble, expect controllers to run out mad quick on ps5. Sony already claimed they are better but they based that off what? Not all games rumble the same so who really knows. Not you tho :umad:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Why the flat out lies about Xbox controller life :wtf:

Fact, the ps4 controller last and average of 7hrs.
I use my Xbox and day everyday and charge once a week, maybe 1.5x a week on average. Link to any article doing comparisons and it's not even close ($10 battery pack)

The ps5 with all it's haptic feedback rumble, expect controllers to run out mad quick on ps5. Sony already claimed they are better but they based that off what? Not all games rumble the same so who really knows. Not you tho :umad:
Tell me some more Dusk Golem wisdom :feedme:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Tell me some more Dusk Golem wisdom :feedme:
How about push square. com?
PS5 Controller: DualSense Features, Price, and Battery Life

See how thrilled they sound about the battery life? See how they had nothing to tell you, there sections didn't need to be there. Sounded like a good idea when they made the report but they can only go off what Sony is willing to reveal and well :patrice: you think this would be a secret if it wasn't an issue? They would be screaming from the mountain tops how their controller doesn't die fast like ds4's did. Why am I the only person really going in depth about this, real talk?

You know the answer, I'm just the messenger...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually prefer it...less wires...and eliminates me having to buy two controllers for each system since I game for long hours at a time to the point of having to switch to another controller

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Couple of my PS4 controllers broke down

ya idk that to be a “fact” re: xbox controllers...all of my controllers hold up...even the pro controller (no drift)...the only controller I ever had an issue with was a DS3 I threw at a wall...it just randomly stopped working after that

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
ya idk that to be a “fact” re: xbox controllers...all of my controllers hold up...even the pro controller (no drift)...the only controller I ever had an issue with was a DS3 I threw at a wall...it just randomly stopped working after that
Perhaps I was wrong. There’s always people in the Xbox subreddit complaining that their controllers developed drift, tho.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps I was wrong. There’s always people in the Xbox subreddit complaining that their controllers developed drift, tho.

I’m not saying it doesn’t happen...but to say it does for “most xbox controllers” within a year...idk if that’s factual