Xbox still having u use double A batteries is just unacceptable

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prefer double AA especially in a session or if I need to use Bluetooth controller with anything else.

Granted when the rechargeable controllers work they work really well.

My ps4 controller dies 3 times a much even if it's not in use as my xbox elite , and switch pro controller...

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya the switch pro controller lasts for quite some time

my DS4 requires recharging the most

I have a rechargeable nyko battery pack for my elite controllers but that lasts pretty long too...granted I’d be playing GTA online for ridiculous lengths of time and would need to switch up when it ran low

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya the switch pro controller lasts for quite some time

my DS4 requires recharging the most

I have a rechargeable nyko battery pack for my elite controllers but that lasts pretty long too...granted I’d be playing GTA online for ridiculous lengths of time and would need to switch up when it ran low
Yeah I don't know what kind of battery the use for the switch pro controller but it's by far the best I've come across

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DS4 battery life is 4-8 hours which is reasonable but I have gamed longer than that on several occasions...granted I’ll take breaks here and there and will charge the controller while doing so

curious what the battery life is for the DS5

*edit*

I’m seeing 3-4 hours longer than the DS4 but the source doesn’t seem veritable

7-12 hours would be cool tho

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Most Xbox controllers don’t last more than a year. Meanwhile my day 1 PS4 controller still working like butter, battery working just fine and everything

You must have gentle hands (:dame:) cause I done ran threw 3 ps4 controllers and all I use for is my PC. Goat ergonomics Woat durability.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Old gen :

xbox-controller-batteries-01-aq9b.jpg

Next gen:

Sony-PlayStation-5-DualSense-Wireless-Controller-Dock-1024x625.jpg

:banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Next gen:

Sony-PlayStation-5-DualSense-Wireless-Controller-Dock-1024x625.jpg

ironically I cancelled my preorder for the charging station after seeing the MKBHD unboxing (this is why unboxing vids can be important)...in pictures it looked sturdy but seeing the unboxing video, a lot of the accessories looked small/flimsy...in particular the charging station, the camera and even the headset even tho the headset design looks good...I’ll wait to see if nyko makes a third party charging station...I have charging stations for the PS4, X1X and switch...all from nyko so it’s not exactly “next gen” lol