Xbox Stans V. Elizabeth Warren

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Xbots have always had that tiki torch energy. :picard:

170812092920-03-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted.jpg

Console of choice for those who wear khaki shorts in the winter and believe the south was right. :picard: Prayers up for Mrs. Warren.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm with Meach and Stan Titan on this one. While the acquisition should have been investigated on anti-trust grounds, it's clear Warren is trying to throw chum in the water for her feminist voter base with this whole sexual harassment angle. There's no indication whatsoever that those problems will continue or worsen under Microsoft, but libs gonna lib

Microsoft would squash unionization efforts of Raven Studios

Both are true

- feminist angle (MS has too much to lose letting their employees act the fool like Kotick did)
- squashing unions

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
That tweet was complete nonsense, fakehontas is only trying to get some sweet lobbying money from MS.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I guess if that was indicative of the company culture as a whole then it would have merit to this but that’s an outlier until proven otherwise.

Its specific to their gaming division which is what this tweet in the op is about.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its specific to their gaming division which is what this tweet in the op is about.
Can you provide further evidence that it pertains to the entire game division as a whole or just that individual studio? What are some other studios going through that right now?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean we’re here and now. They’re trying to acquire a company right now so what’s the culture right now? You’re posting articles about a founder who isn’t with the company. It was already known that this was a company that had issues and has aggressively went after correcting them.

Also no large companies want unions. Activision even if left alone would fight them. That’s typical.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean we’re here and now. They’re trying to acquire a company right now so what’s the culture right now? You’re posting articles about a founder who isn’t with the company. It was already known that this was a company that had issues and has aggressively went after correcting them.

Also no large companies want unions. Activision even if left alone would fight them. That’s typical.
The point is that those culture rankings don't really tell the full story. It also remains to be seen whether or not they've corrected their own internal issues, which makes Elizabeth Warren's concerns valid. People shouldn't be attacking her or questioning her motives.